Zeropaid Declares War On BeatKing

napho

*cough cough*

speaking of wars, did you know slyck declared war on me (without the knowlege of the president?)

http://slyck.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4496

funny story there

Just read through that.

Your posts are gone, but the threads they were in are not? And the guy who did it is claiming he was just cleaning randomly?

:bigsmile:

You make friends everywhere you go.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read through that.

Your posts are gone, but the threads they were in are not? And the guy who did it is claiming he was just cleaning randomly?

:bigsmile:

You make friends everywhere you go.

you can either love me or hate me, but nobody can effectively deny my existence

So--what are ZP's plans with the music forums? Janet, Hunter, Rickio? There hasnt been any official announcement, so what's the scoop? :)

I keep forgetting those are there (no announcement). I know this is no big mystery or flash in anyone's pants, but I find it a little odd that BK is accused of "stealing" people and then shortly thereafter, music threads are created. I mean, I know there were previous issues over there about posting music in the wrong forums and such. So it may have been possibly in the works for a while. Just seems ironic..don't I think?

:psychofun:

To be truthfull, all i know is that they were added, as we have never had a truly designated music discussion section. Any posts about music were just getting lost in the other sections. Honestly although we are mainly listed as the file sharing portal, I always wondered why there was not a music section ,as if we are all into p2p we must be listening to something. What i feel is that our main target base has not changed, but it is just testing the waters to see if it is a viable section to have in the forums.

Well, it makes perfect sense organizational wise. I just find it odd they didnt announce the change. It didnt come up in any of the Help Make ZP a better place threads :)

A new music forum after 4 years is a clear indication of dedication.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

To be truthfull, all i know is that they were added...

I assumed as much, Hunter. I think they will make a good addition.

I figured what I posted was ridiculous enough so there'd be no doubt that it was a joke. Even Sephiroth would realize that (after reading it a few dozen times) :P

Sephiroth wouldn't recognize a joke if one were pissing on his leg...

At least we don't show people eating babies, which I have learned will be ZP's next new addition, since we don't have a baby-eating forum.

Nate you fucking rule. :rotfl:

you can either love me or hate me, but nobody can effectively deny my existence

I can deny your existence; I am a solipsist!

well, not really, I just wanted to be a pain in the ass.

I can't understand how nate grabs so much negative attention wherever he goes. He likes to provoke, that is for sure.. but that still doesn't account for the amount of hate he receives.

My conclusion is that there are a lot of stupid people.

I recon that the leaving of Seph is related. If I think really hard to a long while ago (perhaps the first time I signed up at ZP), I remember there was talk about ZP getting a dedicated music forum. It was denied on the grounds that it would encourage warez. I think that was by none other than Seph.

I read on some thread that Jorge initially intended ZP as a music website..but, there wasn't much talk about music over the last 6 months or so, other than people complaiinng about Tamarisk's threads, or Seph deciding to break the What Are You Listening to thread without discussion and start it over again because it was too long. It's a good addition, I think..

I recon that the leaving of Seph is related. If I think really hard to a long while ago (perhaps the first time I signed up at ZP), I remember there was talk about ZP getting a dedicated music forum. It was denied on the grounds that it would encourage warez. I think that was by none other than Seph.

Not true, If you look at the "Advanced Users" section which was there when it was beginning there is the cd cover art forum, which was rarely used. In the forum layout plan which wasnt stuck too for the most part, there was also a forum planned for music, not based on genre but just a general forum for music. It was never really "denied" it just never got done in the rats nest that was created and never took shape.. Which was completely up to the admins not me, warez was never a issue at all.

There were three "what are you listening threads" that were going on in three seperate forums at the same time.. That happens because the forums were very(and still kind of are) disorgainzed. Which is why i "made a big fuss" over them, which could have easily been solved but wasnt and so i had to work with what i was given.

Anyways just wanted to clear that up.

I do have a sense of humor, but most of the shit that i guess is suppose to be "funny" just isnt very funny mainly because they are all "inside jokes" or small variance on a old one that ive seen before.