Zeropaid Declares War On BeatKing

napho

Zeropaid seems to have BeatKing in it's sights as it starts a new set of music forums. At stake is a $20 million advertising and t-shirt empire. Rumour has it that DudeAsInCool has already purchased a 16 room mansion in Palm Beach and a couple of Mercedes so it's all-out war. :o ;)

post-59-1082659683_thumb.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truth is that Im alergic to most Floridians for political reasons unless they are Beatking members. My financial advisors have suggested the British Virgin Islands for tax reasons, which Im reviewing.

As to the new music forums at ZP--well they have always had something going, but they have never organized them. Probably should have done it a couple years ago :lol:

I'll take the maturity level and knowledge of our posters over anybody else's any day....that, plus the approach we take here separates BK from other places. I've found that the respect level for members here is unmatched.

Theres really nothing to worry about--we arent in competition with anybody. But we do aim to be the best we can--and will be ;) Our community is about as good as one could hope for, and as Ken notes, it only gets better every day. :good job:

The whole idea that it's a competition is stupid. ZP seems to be striving not to lose anymore members to other sites.

You have to give them credit for introducing new elements at a somewhat steady pace.

I think you're right, Moonman. They always had music stuff--they just never organized it properly.. Truth is all the mods and members from there have been nothing but cool with us, and always will be. ZP will always have its identity, and we will have ours, and if we can help each other, great.

I take these comments as mostly unfounded, and antagonistically oriented.

Too much is inferred, just from some new forums appearing.

Even if there is some truth to this speculation, who cares?

People will go where they want to. Competition is stupid, in this case.

Beatking and Zeropaid are not "at war", so go get your rocks off on someone else's conflict.

Yes, I'm being harsh, but I felt that I must.

I was aware of that, but the very implication, joking or not, can cause some serious problems, especially if others didn't know he was kidding.

Afterall, like some people have stated; they don't even know about ZP, and they'd be inclinded to just believe, seriously, what napho is joking.

It's touchy, and the last thing BeatKing needs is some petty war of words with ZP admins.

I don't think there's any chance the admins of BK would get mad at anybody....they're too even-handed about everything and as a group really keep each other focused. As far as janett and Hunter goes, they're great folks and would in no way have any problems with BK and vice versa. Jorge and dub aren't the type to take shots at anybody either, as far as i can see.

Edited by Kooperman

I was aware of that, but the very implication, joking or not, can cause some serious problems, especially if others didn't know he was kidding.

Afterall, like some people have stated; they don't even know about ZP, and they'd be inclinded to just believe, seriously, what napho is joking.

It's touchy, and the last thing BeatKing needs is some petty war of words with ZP admins.

You must loosen up my man (no sexual innuendo there)

I figured what I posted was ridiculous enough so there'd be no doubt that it was a joke. Even Sephiroth would realize that (after reading it a few dozen times) :P

Ha.

Who cares what zp does? Sure a lot of us are zp people as well, but why does that matter?

This community has far less morons (if any at all) and I like it that way.

btw, MoonMan, go fuking check your PMs and stop thinking I hate you. You're hiding from IRC and AIM right now.

Edited by Potato

After reading this thread, I called upon Undying Wizard to come and cast a good luck spell to clear out any leftover bad vibes residue from the recent ZP revolution and to cast a new spell for everylasting peace and tranquity between us all. It was done and our kingdom will now live happily ever after and all the bad stuff that occurred has been forgotten

Now...were we. Oh, we were talking about music.. :lol:

post-59-1082666963.jpg

You have to give them credit for introducing new elements at a somewhat steady pace.

Yeah, I buy that too. For any site to remain fresh and keep the users coming back and attracting new ones, you've not to never be satisfied with the site to never do anything to it again.

It's fairly appropriate to have a music section at ZP I guess, so they're just trying new things out. No biggie...

I agree though it won't be long before it's filled with spam and won't have nearly the volume of music content as this site... tamarisk (ZP) should like those...

After reading this thread, I called upon Undying Wizard to come and cast a good luck spell to clear out any leftover bad vibes residue from the recent ZP revolution and to cast a new spell for everylasting peace and tranquity between us all. It was done and our kingdom will now live happily ever after and all the bad stuff that occurred has been forgotten

Now...were we. Oh, we were talking about music.. :lol:

If undying wizard is too busy, I will ask my wife. She will put a hex on your ass so fast you won't believe it. I don't know how she is peace and tranquility though. She has never tried that before. <_>

:lol:

Grab will never lead you wrong.

so....

Maybe we'll announce our partnership with ES5 and Dogster a few days early.