method77 calling

method77

Hello Beatking people

some of you have noticed that I have been missing for a few days

I had this terrible car accident saturday night. I am pretty hurt but nothing serious. I can't really move cause all of my body banged all over but I'm pretty lucky that no serious damage has happened to me.

I stopped by to see the car when I was coming back from the hospital today and I was fuckin shocked that I came alive out of that metal structure! My truck is useless now. I managed to take a pic with my cell and will post when I'm better.

I will be back in a few days in full posting form again but now I'll just hang around the bed with friends and family, 24 hours.

And yes, the seatbelt and airbags saved me. You should see what the belt did to me but hey, it fuckin saved me. Wear it. I really mean it.

later...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The good news out of that really bad news is that you made it out alive. I guess it's a good thing that you're such a hairball...it provides a cushioning effect on impact. :wacko:

Take care of yourself...we'll keep your seat warm here at BK... :)

post-59-1132065641.jpg

Guest .::BeatFactory::.

get well quickly method! I know, just as you do, how those seatbelts save lives... they might leave a mark across your body for a little bit, but it's better than flying out the windshield.

Glad to hear you're alright (alive)! Take your time in healing.

The seat belt kept my head from propelling through the windshield once, there's no way I'd consider NOT wearing it after that. I'm glad yours saved you as well. :)

wow. im glad you made it alright. its things like this that remind me why i wear my seatbelt. i never used to wear a seatbelt at all until i was showed a horrendous video in drivers ed. about some of the accidents from people who didnt wear seat belts.

get well soon man.

Wow Method I am glad you are ok. Its lonely in soulseek's BeatKing room ('cept for wingy's brief visit the other day)--been wondering where you were.

Seat belts--sworn by them ever since my head took out the passenger side window after some moron ran a stop sign and destroyed my car back in '81--hit me so hard the cops found the hood to my poor Maverick 150 yards away from the intersection...

Nothing like 2 hours in the emergency room having tiny bits of glass removed from your scalp to make ya think twice about why ya should wear a seatbelt.

And I was lucky--could have been alot worse...

get well soon :good job:

feel better soon, method; i'm happy you're alright. :)

Hope your recovery goes well, And the after pains slowly diminish with time,, I'm a lucky one too,, but to me it wasnt luck, it was a miracle,, and only i know.. get well

oh shit brother... :(

I am really happy that you don't have serious damages, it often bores there to put the seatbelts...but thinking well, it give you more possibility to survive.

Thanks for the kind words people.

Got up today and walked a bit and it felt good.

This whole thing made me realise how many -good- friends and relatives I have. People came from kms away just to see me. Brought me books and all sorts of stuff and I felt like a small kid opemning presents.

I got to read some books and saw a lot of movies something that I didn't have the time to do before.

All and all, eveything is turning out ok except the car. I fucking lost 25000 euros. Insurance don't cover your fuck ups

Hello Beatking people

I had this terrible car accident saturday night. I am pretty hurt but nothing serious. I can't really move cause all of my body banged all over but I'm pretty lucky that no serious damage has happened to me.

I stopped by to see the car when I was coming back from the hospital today and I was fuckin shocked that I came alive out of that metal structure! My truck is useless now. I managed to take a pic with my cell and will post when I'm better.

I will be back in a few days in full posting form again but now I'll just hang around the bed with friends and family, 24 hours.

And yes, the seatbelt and airbags saved me. You should see what the belt did to me but hey, it fuckin saved me. Wear it. I really mean it.

later...

I'm so glad you are OK....and your damn RIGHT they saved you, I know...been there...seen it. Seatbelts will fuck you up in an accident but the force of a 12 lb. baby in a 55mph accident going through a windshield is approx. 200mph so think of what a 150lb man would be.....................................

Again, glad you are ok Method, get some rest and see you soon :psychofun:

Hello Beatking people

later...

I'm so glad you are OK....and your damn RIGHT they saved you, I know...been there...seen it. Seatbelts will fuck you up in an accident but the force of a 12 lb. baby in a 55mph accident going through a windshield is approx. 200mph so think of what a 150lb man would be.....................................

Again, glad you are ok Method, get some rest and see you soon :psychofun:

you should see what the belt did too me but you should also see the car and what the belt saved me from