method77 calling

method77

Thanks for the kind words people.

I hope the nurse treated you kindly :)

I'm still having nightmares with that nurse that was actually looking while the doctor stuck that thing in my penis!

I don't know how you call that in english but since 99% of medical terms worldwide are greek, you probably call it kathetir or cathetir or something like that. The absolute male nightmare. Still hurts a week after when I piss.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, at least you're still here. You little Greek spammer!!

;)

And that IS all that matters. I know you need a vehicle but they can always be replaced....we'd all be screwed up if you had been lost Method. :(

Here in Italy we call that fuckin' object catetere...

however, after that photos, i think...yeah you're a lucky motherfucker ;)

recover soon method...girls awaiting for you ;)

Holy shit Meth we are very lucky to still have you with us. I have had a catheter, and although they are not pleasant, the aternative is so much worse. IE not having you here to complain about getting it inserted. All my picking aside, just take some time to heal, and know we all care about you very much.

Note, when a man starts worrying about his pecker after an accident like that he is getting better.

Who wants a slightly used Hilux? Very good price.

What's done is done. We joke about my car now that everything is over. I think I'm gonna fill it with flowers and use the cabin as a dog house. Any suggestions? A barbeque perhaps? Public toilet? PC box?...

What's done is done. We joke about my car now that everything is over. I think I'm gonna fill it with flowers and use the cabin as a dog house. Any suggestions? A barbeque perhaps? Public toilet? PC box?...

Restore the backseat for midnite romps :lol:

oh...

the music was still on full power after the accident lol

left back speaker only though

Get big bucks from the speaker maker who can use the truck in a commercial.....our speakers take a fileting but keep on playing.....or hit us head on and we still play on....or your truck gets clocked but the speakers still rock.

Anybody got more?

(Thanks to Timex watches, which "take a licking but still keep ticking.")

oh...

the music was still on full power after the accident lol

left back speaker only though

hmm i really hope it wasnt "Another One Bites the Dust" :bigsmile:

but seriously, im really glad you are okay. :yup:

..our speakers take a fileting but keep on playing.....or hit us head on and we still play on....or your truck gets clocked but the speakers still rock.

a fileting? :lol: so method, what was on? (so happy you're alright) :)