How Did You Find Beatking.com?

Guest .::BeatFactory::.

While in the midst of one of those spells of interesting *ahem* discussions and threads snapping shut left and right over at ZP, Dude As In Cool pm'd me and invited me to check out this place.

I think I have only been party to one closed thread since I've been here, lol.

So my being here is all DAIC's fault--his stoning is Monday at dawn for all interested parties.

So my being here is all DAIC's fault--his stoning is Monday at dawn for all interested parties.

Is it good herb? :P

i think i remember i found beatking from nonliteral.com (a friend's tech site) but i'm not sure. (sorry for shit memory).

i got sick of some lousy asswipe and came here

then he got fired and i went back

Screw going back. That situation never should have been allowed to get so far out of hand.

Plus it still takes 5 minutes for pages to open over there--and the excuse that it is me doesn't wash, since this site and every other one I go to opens up in a couple of seconds.

No surprise though, since it is the same asswipe nate refers to offerring up that lame reason for my slow page speeds instead of just saying he didn't know why. Because "I don't know" and "Perhaps I am wrong" were are and never will be part of his vocabulary. :kissy face:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now