How Did You Find Beatking.com?

Guest .::BeatFactory::.

Exactly what the subject is asking... how did ya find BeatKing? I'd just like to know who came from where :D

• 1 month later...

I've seen it on ZP ever since I joined that site. (ok, well maybe not that long). Last week I received an IM there cordially inviting me to check it out. That's what I've been doing. To provide a twist to this question, how did BeatFactory find this site and if he created it, what was the motivation?

aliens abducted me and left me here after they inserted some chip. I still haven't found it.

I hope they didnt put salt and vinegar on the chip.... that would really sting

MikeHunt left me a message on Soulseek to come here...

I created it because I wanted a music community where we have a strong mesh of dedicated fans of all genres of music. I had www.beatworld.net but problems with the host caused me to purchase a new site which I dubbed BeatKing.com . I also wanted to begin a place where people came everyday to get their music news, songs, and everything in between. EVERYTHING music and of course other stuff.

I also have plans of starting a record label... but that's when I get more money

• 4 months later...

Here's a neat trivia point for everyone. For several months now, the site that sends us the most people is actually Slyck. By far.

Go Slyck. :dancin: