Wassup for the Weekend - 7/8/05

DudeAsInCool

Happy FRIDAY!!! Nothing going today. Saturday I am shooting my first wedding! My first paid job as a photographer!! :hyper: Hope it leads to more of 'em. Sunday, don't know yet.

and another weekend post where Dude has a shit and leaves us to 'splain... :lol:

we're going to do house stuff like buy a sofa (i'm hoping) and take Hunter to the park and the rest of the usual: films, getting drunk, thwooping &c &c &c. moodyblue, good luck w/your gig. :)

and another weekend post where Dude has a shit and leaves us to 'splain... :lol:

Hey, I got the ball rolling... what can I say, my life is Borrrrr--iinnnng :lol:

that's not what i think since i read this. :lol:

That time of the week already?

Method - You're Greek, so alway sweaty

Umma - You can get good athletes foot treatment over the counter.

Good luck with moving. I hope you manage to settle soon. It's nice to call somewhere home.

Moodyblue - Good luck with your new job. Sounds like fun. What are you photographing?

Slum - Leave Dude alone, not everyone can be as good at starting the Friday thread as you.

I'm working nights this weekend, which are easy, but can be boring when the film has finished. Shift work will be coming to an end soon as I've got a job in the finance department. I'm paid less, but that is because it isn't shift work. Not really a promotion, but much better opportunities for promotion in the future.

Well let's see, just got off work, having me a Rum & Coke and pepperoni pizza...I might get drunk enough to go mow my weeds.

Tomorrow...I think I might take my kids to a water park.

Sunday ...sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, it's gonna be a long week next week LOL.

Good luck moodyblue :D

Lets see, right now Im sitting back with a rum and coke, celebrating defurballing the computer. Tomorrow will be the usual, take dad shopping, and then take him to the home to see mom. If the rain ever stops then mow, and trim his lawn. Sunday I will probably do some house cleaning for him. Lots of fun huh.

wet and windy...quiet weekend......i have no money to do anything..the missus is spending it all on renovations....she just went out yesterday and brought a new gas oven....still thwooping though slum..i`m not thoroughly broken yet..... :)

post-59-1120879888.jpg

Lets see, right now Im sitting back with a rum and coke, celebrating defurballing the computer. Tomorrow will be the usual, take dad shopping, and then take him to the home to see mom. If the rain ever stops then mow, and trim his lawn. Sunday I will probably do some house cleaning for him. Lots of fun huh.

have me one please ;)

and method, don't you worry bout your sweaty problem......your still sexy :D

Working, trying to avoid someone even though I work with him and it's damn near impossible...

potato has a little sad crushed heart right now :(

She also is going to the big fat Mall of America soon to get some "business casual" clothes. Wheeeee. I love wearing PJ's 24/7, this is SO not me.

Change of plans here, i just got back from the hospital with dad, as he started hemoraging from the nose again. 3 times this week now, and they just cant frigging keep it stopped. At least this Dr., seen that it was not just a nose bleed, but a critical problem. Amber I had to put the rum on hold for a while I guess.

Hope they get that situation with your dad stabilized, then find the proper treatment for it. Hopefully you got a good doctor this time....it truly makes a world of difference who you end up with in a hospital emergency room.

countdown2FU

:lol:

brought a new gas oven....

that's it, the SILVER? (i'm getting horny just looking at it, ooops i dint say that) ha ha.

potato has a little sad crushed heart right now :(

OH NO...good luck w/this. (and as well, i know all about that biz/casual clothing trip, bah...i had to do it a couple of times last month, SO uncomfortable physically and emotionally.)

take care, Hunter--i hope your dad is OK.

that's it, the SILVER? (i'm getting horny just looking at it, ooops i dint say that) ha ha.

yep...nice eh..i was quite impressed when i saw it..its italian..it has an electric oven that just plugs in with a 3 point plug..and gas cooktop elements that run off your normal compressed gas bottle......it`s light as too....one person (me) can lift it easily.. :)

i wannit! (and the Sopranos' black refrigerator). :)

in other kitchen-y news, yesterday and today i made breakfast for Chris for the first time ever (after 5+ years) :lol: