Unforeseen Circumstances

Meehowski

My apologies............

..........if this is out of order.

I'm losing my house,my belongings,and my internet connection.

I WILL miss you all: please write to me , if possible , at

PO Box 66

N.Y. Mills, N.Y. 13417

I do not know what the future holds for me; I hope to re-build my life,my dignity, my self-respect.

Any words of encouragement,letters,etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Be well all.........

Mike Dallos

post-59-1119375486.gif

Edited by Meehowski

Thank you in advance.........I'll be on-line today; Adelphia is shutting me down Wednesday.......Electric is off ,as well, on Wed.

I only have faith in music,you guys and girls, and my so-called "positive" outlook.

This sickens me because I'm not a drunk,an addict, etc.

Upstate N.Y. is depressing enough...............

Thanks again!!

MD

i'm in shock over here, please tell us how you're doing when you can.

You're a Beatkinger, Mike, and when the going gets tough, the Beatkinger's get going. We are all here for you... Let us know how we can help.

Upstate N.Y. is depressing enough...............

My wife is an escapee from Oneida... ;)

Hope you can get things back on track Mike--hang in there. I know it may sound trite, but one door often has to close in order for another one to open--there is going to be a positive opportunity come of this, of that I am certain. Hang in there, and don't give up 5 minutes before the miracle happens.

O.K. I'll be the first. What in the hell happened?

I lost my job, my pension, company went bankrupt,etc.

In the immortal words of one, "Shit happens......."

Mike

Hey Mike, sorry to hear about your misfortune........personally I hate when bad shit happens to good people........I don't know you other than reading your posts but you seem like a good person, a real good person. I hope that everything works out for you and your days ahead get better.......remember, we are here for you..........stay in touch as best you can and keep us up to date.......we will all be thinking of you and hoping for the best.

Damn Mike. I have an idea of how you feel since losing my last job in February. I am making a comeback and I'd hope that you will also. Won't be the same without the little Einstein avatar. Good luck and let us know your progress. We'll be rooting for you.

:psychofun:

shit, I sincerely wish you the very best. I have your email (the gmail anyways, assuming you still use it... cuz I gave it to you)...

Good things happen to good people, it'll be your turn very soon. :)

Have you checked with the Salvation army or any other local hospices? What about the social services dept that serves your area? Any friends or relatives can you put you up in the meanwhile? Have you considered filing bankruptcy to hold off the creeps from taking your house and other assets?

Shit Mike! I'm here if you need any help.

Why haven't you told us anything all this time? We are here from the beginning and you know you can trust most of us like brothers. I mean that. Don't just dissapear like that

Shit Mike! I'm here if you need any help.

Why haven't you told us anything all this time? We are here from the beginning and you know you can trust most of us like brothers. I mean that. Don't just dissapear like that

I know.......I waited too long........I did not want to burden you folks with my problems!!

Oh well...........let the countdown begin...........

Mike

so do i. bah...

The only way to go from the bottom is up.

Look over the circumstances, and the outcome. Figure out how to make it out, and how to avoid similar problems in the future.

I work for Safeway, and our district had a contract negotiation three or four years ago that almost led to a strike. They waved a similar situation over our heads that happened in Thunder Lake in Canada, where they shut all the stores down for good. It was frightening at the time. The second position in the company came down to tell us we made too much money, we cost too much. She makes $1millon + a year, but as she told us "she deserves it."

Year one of college down. Three to go. Buckled down, living as meager as possible, but in the end, if we push, we will all persevere.

Sorry to hear/see this happening to anyone, let alone someone who was as much a pleasure as you. Let me know if there is anything you need.

BK guys & gals, has anyone wrote to him or anything? Heard anything back?

Well said EC.