Not All Americans Are Stupid

DudeAsInCool

Knowing you were an American I expected to do far better. ;)

17 - in truth the only reason it wasn't 16 is I got lucky on the Chinese dudester.

18 but i have issues w/the questions, of course. then again, i have issues w/tests and everything else, really. :lol:

Intelligence and knowledge are two different things.

Anyone can remember words from a book, and facts, and other tidbits of dog-shit that people like to remember to make themselves seem superior, but to me, it means about as much as bird droppings on a car windshield.

Anyone who proclaims such a generality that "all Americans are dumb" is in fact an idiot I wouldn't mind punching in the face.

I.........

Don't care about ancient Greece

Don't care about who the last Czar of Russia was

Don't care about the Mona Lisa

(I didn’t really get these particular ones wrong, but you get the point)

Besides, I took the test for "People not from America" and the questions were much easier to me.

They asked me "What would an Iranian do with the Quran?"

The choices were..........

1 - Eat it

2 - Where it

3 - Read it

And then, if I didn't already have a headache, two more questions pushed me to the boundaries of insanity.............

The first was, "Which is the largest planet in the solar system?"

I’ll spare you the answers, but let's just say the answer has been aired on children's television shows thousands of times. It's not nearly as specifically intended as some of the questions in the "American" section.

The other was, "How long does it take the earth to make one revolution around the sun?"

It was at this point that I snapped.

I'm seriously contemplating starting an armed revolution. I plan to overthrow the entire planet because let's face it; you're all superfluous shit-eaters who worship frivolous facts and mind-numbing religions.

I hope you choke.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yes, I’m being overly dramatic but you get the point.

I got 12 out of 20. :( Must strive harder.

Good to see you again Ken. I trust you will give your excuses for being away in the weekend thread?

he's been busy with work and school and real life stuff... we're lucky to have him when he's here :)

Man-pms

I've heard of it but this is the first time I've seen it. :D

I hope he isn't armed.

Guns don't kill people.......pms kills people. :lol:

I got 13 which not only shows I am stupid, but also a poor guesser.

Jane Eyer? I am proud to say I never had to read that. :rolleyes:

Intelligence and knowledge are two different things.

that's why i have issues w/most tests (like this and the kind admin'd in US schools). scores for these kind of online tests are ridiculous and not to be used to judge a person's intelligence (but they are, and almost evey single goddamn public page i go to, e.g., NY TImes, there's these moronic little 'take our test' or 'what's your IQ?' type ad on it, fucking morons who know that a lot of people will take it to heart.