Happy Friday 9/3/04. Wassup for the Weekend?

DudeAsInCool

I'm a big tennis fan, so my eyes will be glued to the tv set all weekend to the US Tennis Open. Natually, this will motivate me to want to play...

Other than that, I have a barbq to attend at a horror film director's house, which should be 'bloody good' :lol:

post-59-1094192701.jpg

Lots of parties and family visits. Try to get some relaxation in too...

Yeah, Dude, who's the director? Horror movies are one of my hobbies so I know of a lot of directors... all the B-movie and C-movie ones too - as those are most often the better horror movies...!

Dude: sounds like alot of fun..now if you said at John Waters house...Man... I would've flown in ! ;)

Let's see...stooping it tonight with the guitars, Sat: beach am, wedding pm, Sun: SLEEP, kiddie party, open mike at R, Mon.: houseboat party at Beach Channel, get in some fishing with my boys...I'm pretty psyched... :)

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Dude: sounds like alot of fun..now if you said at John Waters house...Man... I would've flown in ! ;)

that would be held in Baltimore ... Met him once--very quiet guy... but you could see his evil mind working :lol:

john waters is one o' my gods, i love his thinking and films and read his 'shock value' about a million years ago.

nothing much for the weekend over here, Captain Paranoid's playing in Cardiff but we don't have a ride so we won't go, some guy's coming over to build bookshelves on our walls and that's about it. plenty of sleeping to catch up on (it's after 5,00 over here and i'm on my first coffee and plan to crash again a bit later).

On friday...worked a Houston Comets game (they lost 70-60 :( )

saturday...don't know yet...maybe sleep all day

Sunday...working the Phil Collins concert at the Toyota Center in Houston,TX...can't wait for that show!! It'll be a good one.

First of all I can't freaking believe its Labor day weekend already...where the hell did 2004 go, anyway!?

Out on the Sportster last night and early this morning...quite excellent :D . My son went to his mother's at 7:30 this morning for the day, so I am using the free time now to get boxes from work and fill them with crap to move. This afternoon I might take my girlfriend for a motorcycle ride if she can get a babysitter, and then she might bring her tribe down here and we'll have a little marshmallow roast and sleepover. I have no idea what's happening tomorrow yet, probably driving crap to my girlfriends house in Providence for the impending yard sale...

And Monday I plan to take my son to the Woodstock Fair in CT, make a day of it, just me and him and cotton candy and corn dogs and the ferris wheel. :)

Just back from a walk out along the river to Steamboat Quay (Steamboat Quay is where the river opens out in the pic). I had intended to do all the way out to the Quoile barrage, cross over and back along the other side but I didn't leave early enough :(

Glorious day... Indian summer....

Beer !

post-59-1094320792.jpg

Umma, that's like breathtaking, there's a wilderness preserve about 5 min. away here but it's nothing like that. kind of tangentially, since moving here i've never seen such beautiful cloud formations and colors in the skies, just amazing. (think bright orange and all kinds of blues and greys, sorry, pic's only from my phone)

post-59-1094364650.jpg

amber, you so sound so nonchalant (so unlike me who'd be moaning about it forever). the best of luck to you.

ME TOO!!  I've been to England, spent three weeks there, I even got to turn 30 while there!! I would love to visit Ireland!

I'd recommend it.... not that I'm biased or anything :D

Umma, that's like breathtaking, there's a wilderness preserve about 5 min. away here but it's nothing like that. kind of tangentially, since moving here i've never seen such beautiful cloud formations and colors in the skies, just amazing. (think bright orange and all kinds of blues and greys, sorry, pic's only from my phone)

It's just as pretty from ground level too... nice peaceful place to walk. Strangford Lough is a conservation area.... that's it beyond the river.... so the Quoile pondage nature reserve is only a very small part of that.

Nice clouds SG :good job:

Well lets see....had my Gallbladder out on Thurs so I got/get stuck doing squat!~! for this holiday weekend, tomorrow though my mom's making me a cake so that's cool :bigsmile:

hope you're feeling ok now :)

• 2 weeks later...
amber, you so sound so nonchalant (so unlike me who'd be moaning about it forever). the best of luck to you.

LOL, I did use it to get my house cleaned by my husband for 2 days, that was nice. Really though..it wasn't too bad{nothing like having kids} LOL but Thank You for the well wishes and you too umma, Thank You :)