Happy Friday 8/27/04. Wassup for the Weekend?

DudeAsInCool

Gonna watch some more Olympics. Tennis Friday Night, the Argyle Hotel for a Birthday Bash on Saturday, and then more tennis on Sunday :)

Just got in...fell asleep watching dvd's of family guy at my gf's house and we woke up on her couch at like 3:30 AM lol. When I was college, Thursday night always counted for the start of the weekend, though i'm not sure if it still does once you have a job and kids and all that :yup:

This weekend...have no idea yet, though before she just left now I got the babysitter all lined up for tomorrow night yeah :P The Brooklyn Fair (in CT) is going on, so that's one thing...if we can get my girlfriends cousin to watch the the kids and the weather's good probably take the bike out at some point. oh what else my son starts kindergarten next Wednesday and we're going to open house tomorrow at 10 AM to meet his new teacher and my sabbatical officially ended today with the stupid in-service i had to go to (grrr grrr grumble grumble).

And I am moving out of here by the end of September, so packing has already begun...

;)

Edited by CTC Command

going to my dads for the weekend play some golf (pending weather) then get ready for school monday :(

On friday...nothing...I might go and see my friend..she and her mother just got back from England ...they went back for her cousin's wedding...or I might just read.....don't know yet

Saturday...I liked to say that I was working the Deep Purple show at the Pavilion..but ticket sales were only in the 3000s (it holds 17,000) so I didn't get scheduled for that show :( (but if ticket sales pick up between now and saturday, I might still get to work it!!!)

Sunday...don't know yet...I might make myself go through my closet and get rid of the stuff I don't wear anymore.....

I have a feeling this is going to be a boring weekend for me.... :(

stepson and his buddy are coming in from Fort Polk( both are stationed there, they are in the army) tonight, gonna visit with them for a while, they are both suppose to be going back to Iraq shortly. thumbsdown

tomorrow am working the Deep Purple, Joe Satriani, Thin Lizzy concert at The Woodlands, am really looking forward to that, I like all the music for this concert, just hope I don't get stuck somewhere that I can't hear any of it.........Knowing my track record of concerts that I like, I'll probably get sent to the far reaches of the pavilion :lol::lol::lol: If I get lucky and can see/hear any of the concert, I'll let you all know how it went :D and lastly on Sunday hope to just set back and do nothing :lol:

last night we got fucked up at our local Eldon House; this morning Jayne came over to measure for vertical blinds for our damn huge (10' tall) windows and Stuart's coming over and staying w/us tonight. we're gonna have him drive us all to Cardiff to see Captain Paranoid DJ and dance our asses off. tomorrow we'll be recooperating and cursing each other for our foolish behavior, no doubt. :lol:

Cardiff is great for nightlife. I went there for new years a few years back, plus a few lower key visits to friends at the university. I would say the Welsh know how to party, but I don't think I heard a Welsh accent the whole time there!

Your in Bristol at the moment? Easy journey from there!

Thursday was the start of my weekend, apparently... Went to the MN State Fair and ate crap there all day long, played games and lost, had fun. Afterwards a bunch of us went to this kid's house and partied.

Friday... I saw "Hero," ran into a friend and his girl, went and rented "The Italian Job" and ate Chinese food. Ended the night by watching a bunch of Twilight Zone episodes on VHS.

Saturday... that's today... worked, got off early, am going to see "Open Water" in a few hours... doing laundry now. I gotta clean out my car soon, maybe get a car wash.... there's a bunch of mud all around it, not sure how it got there.

Tomorrow............................ I have no idea.

the weekend will be pretty busy as usual I really hope I can see some of the happenings at the ancient Delphi theater. Excellent stuff going on there when the moon is full. An experience that everyone should live at least once during their life. I'm not kidding

post-59-1093738306.jpg

the weekend will be pretty busy as usual I really hope I can see some of the happenings at the ancient Delphi theater. Excellent stuff going on there when the moon is full. An experience that everyone should live at least once during their life. I'm not kidding

Thanks for the pic man!

Very cool Method - what kind of event are they going to have there?

theater, concerts and all that but just being there under the moon is excellent. You'll know what I mean once you live it. It's really hard to explain the feelings.

great photo, method, thanks, being under the moon w/friends in a really old place full of history always does it for me.

malicious, if you're anywheres near Bristol, let's hook up. B)

Edited by slum_goddess

ahhh, Swindon. :lol: we got stuck in the train station there on the coldest day last winter but the snack bar lady was really nice.