This site sucks!

MoonMan

Which one of these assclowns would you like to see banned ?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of these assclowns would you like to see banned ?

• Beatfactory
    • Dudeasincool
    • Ken
    • Wolfie
    • MaliciousIntent
    • nate

Never, in all of my days, have I seen a site suck this badly. There isn't a single positive quality about being here. I've actually lost sleep over this shithole!

Rather than run out like a little baby, I'm here to make some changes. For starters, I should be made administrator -- I can start tomorrow morning. Second, something needs to be done with the trolls around here. You let mindless degenerates like nate run around here pretending like they lend to the community, when in reality they only sicken omnipotent individuals like myself with their blatant stupidity.

Contrary to what you are thinking right now (and yes, I can read your mind), this is no joke. I fully intend to destroy the vile entities in this forum by any means at my disposal... so hurry up and make me administrator! While you are at it, the passwords to the webspace and mysql databases would be helpful. :lol:

Edited by MoonMan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My vote is Beatfactory -he started this cesspool. I have 1000s of worthless posts thanx to him :reallymad: :reallymad: :reallymad:

This is wildly familiar. :lol:

I have to give my vote to MI. I just don't trust his intentions.

My vote is Beatfactory -he started this cesspool. I have 1000s of worthless posts thanx to him :reallymad: :reallymad: :reallymad:

Then my vote must be for the dude...he's the one who's responsible for my worthless posts

Then my vote must be for the dude...he's the one who's responsible for my worthless posts

ASUMusicMan, please watch your mouth, this is a community site. We don't need that type of language around here. When polls are posted on active threads at BK, I would prefer users not post 'lame' comments. I know you just want to increase your post count, but you must understand that we want the community to just view your vote. Thanks.

ASUMusicMan, please watch your mouth, this is a community site. We don't need that type of language around here.  When polls are posted on active threads at BK, I would prefer users not post 'lame' comments. I know you just want to increase your post count, but you must understand that we want the community to just view your vote. Thanks.

LMFAO

Good one J... I mean Dude...! :bigsmile:

I think we should ban everybody except me. Banning Ken twice is such a great idea too, I'm glad I thought of it. Then everyone at BK should rewite their wills making me their sole heir, smash their computers, jump into a dumpster and slit their wrists.

ASUMusicMan, please watch your mouth, this is a community site. We don't need that type of language around here. When polls are posted on active threads at BK, I would prefer users not post 'lame' comments. I know you just want to increase your post count, but you must understand that we want the community to just view your vote. Thanks.

ooooh shiiit....

:rotfl: :rofl: :rotfl:

that's why your the Dude

In that case I'm not so happy. lol.

Will someone please step up to the plate and make this guy even more miserable and vote to ban him!

It should be Wolfie that we are teaming up against :psychofun:

Yeah, its not easy to catch that rat - probably already made his way over to CTC's dumpster... And while we are at it, I'd also like to Ban all those voyeurs who come to our site everyday and dont become members and dont post - PARTICULARLY THOSE VOYEURS WHO READ "CERTAIN THREADS" OVER AND OVER... :lol: