Jipper's Hate List

jipper

Hate List V5...

* Urban culture and how its taken over fashion and music,...ps, if you think im being racist then i hate you too.

* The fact that it takes 10 minutes longer to order and receive a plain mc chicken burger than it does to receive one with more crap in it..

* Having to explain how to make the green action text appear,..its /green text (then what ever after it)

* people who upload shit onto deviantart.com and call it art...www.jipper.deviantart.com..this guy is uber wack

* hob nob crumbs

* getting erections at un-needed moments..

* trying to get work done on the computer..

* people who are walking infront of you and then decide to just stop, especially when its in a doorway

* the fact my anti virus likes to download at least 4 meg a day in updates..

* When people decide to start yabbering on when i need a piss

* hahahahaha {-_-}

* www.talktofrank.com for there unfunny way of explaining the ricks of drugs..

"Regular, heavy use makes it harder to learn and concentrate. Being stoned all the time isn't going to win anyone 'Employee Of The Month"

...{ -_-}

* The no win no fee insurance adverts..for the fuckwits who watch tv during the afternoon..

* The chat shows like Killroy, Ester, and that black women one, no offence but if i want to see obese people ill go to America..(sj).

* When you get those computer mouses that are fucked to the point were you have to throw it across the room to make the pointer move.

* When people say "what goes around comes around" / "well you are intitled to your own opinion" / "lol".

* When people type "hehehehehehehehehe" even when things are slightly funny, yes i know its sarcasm you foreign bitch..

this rule applies to :-

jaja

haha

jeje

bwahaha, this one it kinda acceptable as its an evil laugh.

* Its acceptable to put ".." or "..." after a sentence as a pause for thought, but using over elaborate uses like "...............................", is just uber gay.

* People who change there msn/hotmail email all the fucking time with slight variations in name, and their reason fo doing so....."because i was getting tired of the old one"....fs, ive had the same email ad for 5-6 years...dickweeds..and just because some people are annoing you isnt a reason for chaning it either..its what the block feature was added for..

* The intro for game boy advanced games...they really dont need to go for 10 minutes

* The slsk user Huni, for always trying to leech off me

* The Worthers Originals adverts, ffs, they were invented like 5 years ago, why do they have this running theme of grandpas and young grandsons..

* Newsround (a kids news tv show) just for the fact that the only news they report is on bullying, fat kids and the enviroment/green house shit...

* Sitting down infront off the computer and later to find you have spent several hours sitting listening to music looking blankly into space..

* People who just start chatting about themselves..eg.

[Kernel32] plese give me some attension

[Kernel32] i went shopping before...

[Kernel32] plese speak to me...

[Kernel32] ..anyone

* Having this god damn slow connection and missing out on decent music..

* My name being used in vain in conversations eg...[dumbass] man thats shits gay

[lapdog] hahahahahah!!!!!111111111111 like jipper

* People who look at my list, try to be my lapdog, and maybe use some of the things on my hatelist in the ninjatune room.....

* Having to repeat myself..

* People who say what eventho they have heard you, like its some automated responce to any given communication from another person.

* The fact that kernel tells everyone hes lost a certain album when his pc fucked up, everytime someone asks for an album..

* Carlsberg is a wack beer/larger

* getting a shiver up my spine when im having a piss

* when bands produce amazing albums and then follow them up with an album with lots of wack vocals in ...

* liquidacid, yes i know you lead a much more exciting life and of course you would only read my hate list because your bored...[-_-]

* When good movies are shown like 1-2 oclock in the morning..

* Paris and her fat friend off "the simple life" shown on channel 4

* People on forums who have that sig pic showing your ip address and browser type...

* Why do toasters have the timer settings go from 0 - 8 minutes, i cant think of one case were id feel like having char grilled toast in teh morning..

* People with cold hands

* People who sign in and out of MSN messenger all the time..

* The term "LOL" and all its variations

* Getting water down my sleeve

* People who have a shit long ticker message

* Cats, not only are they rubbish pets, they taste awful too

* You..

* Fat geek people who are only strong because of they are fat from using DOS to much

* TV, as soon as it turns early evening cometh the gardening, cooking and house programs, and then in the late evening we get graham norton, repeats of friends, wack Uk comdey like coupling, and no doubt a show with Ann Robinson inn it.

* People who are ill and decide to sit next to you, and cough and sneezing nose shit everywhere..

* Not being able to get to sleep, even after reading a book and crackin one off...

* Being in a queue and having some gayboy rugby type standing uber close....

* Cruel intentions and the sequel, nobody that gay could ever beat up a black guy..

* Local newspapers, i dont care what schools are giving charities or about some old person using the internet..

* On countdown were the new member in the dictionary corner does his/her little comedy bit...and why do that have a full clock face for the countdown when they only use half of it..

* Warhammer and all the people who play it..

* G33ks who try to draw manga style pictures..

* Trying to explain to people the music that i like...

* people who say every goverment is a communist goverment...

* That automatic reading voice people get when they read infront of the whole class..not me though..im dead g00d

* The last tracks on albums which are like 20meg or so and its mostly silence but a little tune at the end...

* People who just post pictures of themselves on deviantart.com and maybe change it to black and white. Or the craze of having a picture of yourself with blood pouring from you...keep up the good work..

* :o

* over sized spoons

* People who go OTT with smillies...you know who you are you dutch hussy

* When you make tea and there are like chunks of milk in it.

* Programs that need .NET framework to work

* When the music volume is uber loud and you play some music,

volume way up high + music = frightened

* The gardening and house programs..

* People who have like a sentence long nickname..or the ones who have a lyric from some shit dance tune..

* Gettting that skin on the inside of your mouth..and spending days trying to bite it off..

* When chatrooms/webites say its a place for chilling and relaxing..

* When you type something and you havent clicked in the text box

* Listening to the radio at night and constantly hearing that "new radicals - you've got the music in you" track

* I hate people...and i hate people who use the term "pwns" or "pwn'ed"

* Msn screen names, yes..mine are better than yours..

* Goats

* McFly

* Those days when you cant remember if you have brushed your teeth or not

* The goths who try to moan about my deviantart pics..

* When people who have shit long ticker messages...

* teniso because she has lame insults and everyone bones of them..

* pet shop boys

* Online tests that determine if i am gay, black, a wack lover, a bitch, evil, a pre teen who will send a chain mail email to everyone asking them to answer 50 questions about myself and pass it on to another 100 people.

* People who use two spoons and tap them on different parts of their body

* The start of Friends

* The fucker whos got jipper.blogspot.com and hatelist.blogspot.com

* Accidentally hitting the cap locks key and typing ..stuff..

* When my sister decides to tidy my room as now i cant find anything, current objects include...batteries, digital camera, remote control and shes wound up my tv areal which was layout in a particular way for optimum tv picutre quality.

* Having a bad tv reception....and its always channel 4 which is worst affected..

* When people look over my shoulder when im on the compter and read what ive written or what im reading

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damm Mr.Jip you have a quite few issues there. Might be time to hit the pipe or something j/k

Hilarious list although I dont have that much time on my hands to post all of mine.

Let me let you all in on a little secret....

I can't stand the phrase "Whilst".

Hands down, the most annoying phrase on the planet.

i'll let you in on a little secret

"whilst" is a word, and as such, cannot be a phrase, since a phrase is a group of 2 or more words

now if you were to say "i hate sentences or fragments thereof that contain the word whilst" it would be acceptable

*i hate any post that begins with the word "actually"--they are almost always pretentious and full of pseudo thought and invented statistics

Edited by nate

i'll let you in on a little secret

"whilst" is a word, and as such, cannot be a phrase, since a phrase is a group of 2 or more words

now if you were to say "i hate sentences or fragments thereof that contain the word whilst" it would be acceptable

I wasn't sure if "whilst" was a word at all, and the definition of phrase slipped my mind, so it was used incorrectly.

Oh yeah, that brings up another irritation of mine, "wannabe" English professors.

When the English language has already been butchered to death by so many idiots, I think I’m entitled to at least tap it lightly in the shins.

:frog:

tHe BounNcinG frger nos englesh veri wheel.

Oh yeah, that brings up another irritation of mine, "wannabe" English professors.

When the English language has already been butchered to death by so many idiots, I think I’m entitled to at least tap it lightly in the shins.

:frog:

tHe BounNcinG frger nos englesh veri wheel.

i'm 6 months from an english degree and have had a job grading term papers (step 2 of 3 in actually becoming an english professor)

how 'bout you?

another peeve--

*"rare files"--a completely idiotic idea--the only reason an infinitely reproducible item can be "rare" is personal greed and/or miserly hoarding

share the wealth!

The customer service people at Dish Network

The customer service people at Comcast Cable

The customer service people at ATT

The customer service people at Pacific Bell

The customer service people at

ah, Dude...i understand you have issues w/customer service jerk-offs (don't we all) but quit hijacking jipper's thread. :lol: moving right along, i was just at deviant and after spitting coffee all over my screen & keyboard, laughed my ass off over jipper's room/art especially the 'satan 1/god 0' featured thingie. mr.jip, you do know, don't you, that if you were an amerikan kid and drew that shit in school after 911, you'd most certainly be in heavy trouble or therapy right now. keep up the great work. :lol: