Jipper's Hate List

jipper

:reallymad: I hate zeropaid threads... I hate them... I reallly hate them :reallymad:

I'm sick of zeropaid and anything remotely associated with it... because almost all of the posts regarding the same are negative, mocking, bitching crap that become extremely dull to read day in day out.

I've never had anything to do with ZP... I dont want to know about it... and I certainly dont want to see BeatKing being taken over by threads that are solely about zeropaid... parody or otherwise... if you want to bitch about ZP go do it at ZP (if you havent been banned :D ).

Can we install an anti zeropaid filter for those of us who really couldnt care less?

:reallymad: :reallymad: :reallymad: :reallymad: :reallymad: :reallymad:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:reallymad: I hate zeropaid threads... I hate them... I reallly hate them :reallymad:

lol - go drink your coffee, umma

new additions

* When my sister decides to tidy my room as now i cant find anything, current objects include...batteries, digital camera, remote control and shes wound up my tv areal which was layout in a particular way for optimum tv picutre quality.

* Having a bad tv reception....and its always channel 4 which is worst affected..

* When people look over my shoulder when im on the compter and read what ive written or what im reading

* People who feel the urge to include me in there email lists to send me those fucking long questionaires about how many boys they have kissed or if they have tatoos...

I'm sensing a lot of hostility and frustration here. I see only a couple of solutions.

A. Get drunk.

B. Get ammo.

p.s. Doc told me to cut back on drinkin'.

Edited by Redneck4sure

* when my mum decides to put all the dirty knives and forks on one plate, meaning that i have to pick up all the forks with crap of the plate on and put them into the dish washer.

* that fact that ive listened to this pop shit N.E.R.D album a million times..and i cant stop listening too it

* when ITV decide to show some movie, which on its own is fine..i have no problem with that. But they always cut up the movie into quarters with long adverts, then theres a bulletin telling us when the news is going to be on. Then next advert break they have a 30 mins news broadcast with national and local news. Then they show us the local weather forcast followed by the national forcast. Then we get to see the last 20 mins of the fucking movie, which in this case was "gone in sixty seconds"

To me the best part of the film is the last part when he nicks that car...but im so pissed off, that im missing it to type this..i bite my thumb at ITV...not to mention that new program were minor celebratories dance the samba with each other...

• 2 weeks later...
* when ITV decide to show some movie...But they always cut up the movie into quarters with long adverts, then theres a bulletin telling us when the news is going to be on. ...

We need to start a cable tv fund for Jippers... ;)

that wasnt just any bucket..i lived and loved in that bucket....damn you cubet..damn you to eternal kazaa (with spyware) hell..

I thought you lived under a bridge. It must be a big bucket if you can get in it. As for loving in the bucket, and I figger only one person can get in it, check your palms for unwanted hair growth.

i have sex with midgets...or i wack drunk women through my "smallifying machine"...that makes them small...shall i explain

smallifying machine

ive incorporated the word small into the machine title because thats what it does, eg, the shovel shovels stuff, the computer computers stuff, the buttplug...bu..you get me?

anyway, yea i magically put girls through the smallifying machine and they magically get smaller..as if my magic, and then they have sex with me..they usually have multiple orgasms..etc..then magically..with some aid of magic they magically through magically back through the smallifying machine and then they magically turn back to their normal magical size.

and agian, as if my magic, i should get some sleep..i rell should

* People who pm me or post in chatrooms that my blog site is lame..You are entitled to your own opinion..but your wrong and my blogspot pwn's.

Infact it pwn's so much that it eats other blog sites in its path and mutates to a supreme blogsite.

ps. if you have insulted me, then dont feel superior to me in any way whats so ever, because i cackle...i cackle so loud that birds fly out of trees, car alarms go off, pregnant women sense that something is wrong, and animals start their hibernantion early..including animals that dont hibernate..like..camels and fish

* The "who's fucking my wife?" modelling pose..

* The drunken tramp who decided to shake my hand after i said no to giving im 12p.....i mean like HEEELLLLOOOO...FYI...sista..shake it dont break it..honey...uhmm hum..dats right

(does that click finger thing)

* Trying to explain what the "clicky finger thing" is..