Zeropaid Announcement

The Hunter

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, all good changes (congrats to Janett, and Moony!!)

Perhaps now everyone can move on, and we might not have any more tension.

Those few posts by Jorge were a little disheartening, but I think everyone can coexist now.

I am rarely right. I was just trying to be optomistic. I hope that he works out his problems to most peoples satisfaction and then has an announcement. I will be disappointed if Crazy Horse has lost his mod. What did he do?? I am not a regular but I always found him 2 cuts above the pack. He seems like the type of person any organization would be proud to have.

I will be disappointed if Crazy Horse has lost his mod. What did he do?? I am not a regular but I always found him 2 cuts above the pack. He seems like the type of person any organization would be proud to have.

Amen, brother.

heh. I can always say, "I was a mod there once!!" although honestly, I do not miss it- in the final analysis Im just too opinionated for a responsibility like that. which is one reason I abstained from commenting on any of the recent madness at ZP... I was trying to convince myself that I had, in fact, grown up a lil bit.

all that said, I think janet is the perfect choice for super mod as no one that I have seen has yet been able to stand before her utter reasonableness as a moderator. however, I also hate to see crazy horse, shawn, etc demodded...there are all good respectful members who (I am sure) only want the best for the site.

eh, blah blah blah, gorphon goes on ad nauseaum. the end.

congrats janett999!!!

To be honest, I asked to be de-modded on Thursday night. With how ugly things were going, I felt it was the fairest. A mod there shouldn't be an admin of the site that lots of members are running to.

I imagine the situation may now be changed, but I'm not about to repeal my request. This site is enough work for me. I just hope none of the decent people that joined here no longer feel they want or need to be members. We are a seperate site and all are welcome.

thanks all for the kind words :) it really is appreciated!

lots of changes takeing place, and as far as i know, a mod or mods, posted in the crib (ZP mod room) and asked to be demodded, and i wont mention(name or names)

but, i will say, jorge is bending over backwards to change ZP!

and IMHO, its all for the better!

but, only time will tell :)

have fun ppl

and stay safe!

I fully agree Shawn, as they are two totally different sites, with a different basis for their very being. It would be nice to see both sites compliment each other, and i didnt feel proper mentioning your request, as it is personal decision by you, and one that as a friend i feel bound to honour.

Apparently Jorge needs to clear house as he says and he is currently still making decisions as who will help in Moderation.

Crazy Horse is still a Mod as I am as well and we will see what else he decides.

Though the moderators duties are all from this moment limited to 2 forums each and only Jorge and Janet can moderate the entire forum as well as the Black Pit otherwise known as The Lounge lol . I now dub it the black pit for all the trouble it has created.

peace

oh btw just joined last night and it reminded me of musicmagnet a forum I and a few others tried to get going awhile back. Hope you have better luck and not turn into a mini ZP.

:dancin: :dancin: :dancin: Congratulations Janet!!! :dancin: :dancin: :dancin:

This morning I randomly reached into the clean cloths pile and pulled out my ZeroPaid shirt, which I haven't worn in a while, and decided to put it on anyway. Now I know why.

you've always been my super mod, Janet! (no offense to CH, he just isn't my type lol) Perhaps I'll visit ZP more often than once a month....and maybe I'll even post there again!

I fully agree Shawn, as they are two totally different sites, with a different basis for their very being. It would be nice to see both sites compliment each other, and i didnt feel proper mentioning your request, as it is personal decision by you, and one that as a friend i feel bound to honour.

I figured as much and thank you for your loyalty. I just got logged back in and figured I wouldn't leave the question of why I am not a ZP mod a secret. No shady intentions on Jorge's part, it was at my request.

Wow, it struck me like a freight train at first. I had just woken up from a nap (I had insomnia for 2 days) and came into chat as per usual. Then someone from chat told me that apparantly Seph may or not be a mod at zeropaid anymore, and janet was the only super mod.

I almost had a heart attack.

Crazy horse, cheapprick, the hunter, janet, and anyone I missed.. I don't think I can apologize enough. I had no right to single you people out... and I regret it completely. You are the same as me, a hopeless fool who spends far too much time on forums.

In my own defense (and as I said in a few PMs), I was backed into a corner with nowhere to turn. Seph was constantly spreading lies and stretched truths to make zp chat look bad (when I say "zp chat", I mean all of the wonderful people who come to it everyday)... and I do mean constantly. He was also baiting me constantly. I won't go into that again though, because it is not worth it..

I don't know if Seph is gone completely (as a mod anyway) or if this is just for the moment.. but it has no effect on me giving this apology!

;)

Edited by MoonMan