today i totally hate

slum_goddess

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the ? Why? :(

i blame the fucked 'management' actually. they SAID, they PROMISED Mark (Rock) there'd be res and (his) room for me to stay w/him plus airfare &c taken care of. the only thing that somehow pacifies me is that Samantha, Larry's wife, is fucked out of this trip as well. been on the phone w/her all morning and boy, WE ARE PISSED.

i swear to christ, when i have a sit-down face-to-face w/the management (along w/Chris and it should be w/i a few weeks), we're gonna have to take a shitload of V.s to calm ourselves to talk to them rationally. this me-not-going-to-Portugal thing is really nothing, compared to their fuckups in the past, all ruining the band, their income, their promotion &c in one way or another.

Dude, you wrote about Walgreen's and it was published in the Consumerist? where? is there a link?

i blame the fucked 'management' actually. they SAID, they PROMISED Mark (Rock) there'd be res and (his) room for me to stay w/him plus airfare &c taken care of. the only thing that somehow pacifies me is that Samantha, Larry's wife, is fucked out of this trip as well. been on the phone w/her all morning and boy, WE ARE PISSED.

i swear to christ, when i have a sit-down face-to-face w/the management (along w/Chris and it should be w/i a few weeks), we're gonna have to take a shitload of V.s to calm ourselves to talk to them rationally. this me-not-going-to-Portugal thing is really nothing, compared to their fuckups in the past, all ruining the band, their income, their promotion &c in one way or another.

That really sucks...sounds like they need new management...shitheads.

this /is/ the new 'management'. Chris and i have been saying for years that fans of the Alabama 3 (all of whom are rabid like us) would do a much better job.

on the bright side, we've got that face-to-face w/Jonathan and he's web-savvy. i met him a month or so ago and he seemed very nice. this meet should be intristin', especially since the major leaguers in the band (Rock, Jake, Rob, Eddy et al.) should be there, cheering us on.

Dude, you wrote about Walgreen's and it was published in the Consumerist? where? is there a link?

It was right next to where I posted:

http://consumerist.com/consumer/walgreens/...lent-243327.php

FairyWench wrote a nice comment, but Mac-Phisto is on to exactly to what I was saying; read his comments next

You should all be ashamed of yourselves! Actually, you should all be suspended from commenting until you learn how to play nicely, if you're going to attack someone who was just trying to contribute something useful. Tsk, tsk, tsk....

BRAVO

:thumbsup:

I just read the link lol

me too but most of the first comments on debit cards made me ill (yes i have one here and hardly use it apart from withdrawing money from ATMs).

• 2 weeks later...

TIME WARNER SUCKS DONKEY DICKS - unbelievable runaround at customer service. Looks like another letter is going to The Consumerist :skullbones:

today i hate someone i thought was one of my best GFs. we stayed at hers the other night and she gave me instructions e.g., 'i see those meaningful looks between you and Mark. stay away from him; this is my flat and tonight he's mine.' i was dying to tell her 'hey, he stayed over at mine for 5 days a few weeks back'.

i could've punched her out. but he knows her longer than i know him and she's really going through her own personal hell at the mo' (best friend's in hospital dying of brain tumor recently discovered). but he kept running out of her bedroom to stay w/me in the livingroom. then we'd hear 'Maaark' and he'd roll his eyes and split. but he always came back when she passed out. hah!

SG: lolll

I had a run-in with an old "friend" over the weekend. I quickly cut the strings on that one after she took a swing at me...actually, I cut the strings on a couple people that night. What a f*cked up night. I could've hurt her but didn't. I kept my cool and I'm proud of that. I left and will never look back.

I woke up the next day feeling sad. I thought of her: she's probably feeling like shit, she has no one and I don't have to take her calls in the morning anymore to come pick her up at some afterhours....good riddens. I have my family, a great job, a house and a scratch on my face...but all is ok....I feel very lucky.

;)

good on you, WF.

Chris left at 3,15 this mornng. we had a fabaroo weekend but then we found out the Band's album's release has been delayed till september or later. i could scream.

good on you, WF.

Chris left at 3,15 this mornng. we had a fabaroo weekend but then we found out the Band's album's release has been delayed till september or later. i could scream.

Ahh that sucks. Sorry SG. :(

I hate my neighborhood sometimes. Ran into someone who said to me "Why'd you hit so-and-so?" "And so-and-so said you took so-and-so's bag that had $200 dollars in it"...

Good Lord, I said: "You know me for how many years now...c'mon". They were like "O! I know Patti, just thought YOU should know." Fuck them bitches. :lol:

Ahh that sucks. Sorry SG. :(

you have NO idea how much it sucks for me (if you;re talking about the new Alabama 3 CD). especially since i'm on it and they called to ask my surname the other night to put in the liner notes. i've only talked about my situ on my site very lately, not anywhere else.

I hate my neighborhood sometimes. Ran into someone who said to me "Why'd you hit so-and-so?" "And so-and-so said you took so-and-so's bag that had $200 dollars in it"...

Good Lord, I said: "You know me for how many years now...c'mon". They were like "O! I know Patti, just thought YOU should know." Fuck them bitches. :lol:

rumors, rumors spreading get bigger and bigger. 'fuck them bitches' REALLY. why most of my good friends are male; they're not vicious.

Microsoft Word. The god*****damn fuc***ing program keeps reformatting and screwing up my pagination, and I have turned off all the automatic updating features.

Why would they automatically reformat your document without ASKING???? This is a piece of junk software :mad:

Dude...do you have a Table of Contents in your document? If you have cross-references, footnotes or if your TOC headings are marked you have to take the "Show/Hide" off and then generate it. The more fields your document has, the more likely the pagination will be off if the "show" is ON. Just make sure you take that show/hide feature off. (It's the paragraph mark on the standard toolbar). I hope this works for you.

Dude...do you have a Table of Contents in your document? If you have cross-references, footnotes or if your TOC headings are marked you have to take the "Show/Hide" off and then generate it. The more fields your document has, the more likely the pagination will be off if the "show" is ON. Just make sure you take that show/hide feature off. (It's the paragraph mark on the standard toolbar). I hope this works for you.

I was using it for a screenplay. For instance, if i wanted to highlight a change in blue, such as dialogue, it would automatically highlight all my dialogue--and the features are turned off, and I'm not hitting the automatic formatting feature!

Hmmm I'm using the tootlbar...the color. Ive turned off all the automatic features. Perhaps you can illuminate about the settings

Dude, I'll have to get back to you...I'm leaving for the day. I've been trying to figure this one out a good part of the night...can't understand why it would highlight the whole paragraph unless you're clicking more than once in that area where instead of just selecting one word to highlight...it's selecting all....hmmm But it's not like your new to Word...but it's difficult to tell what you're doing exactly from here.

My advice would be to use revision tracking to track all changes in your document. If you have time, play with it. It will strikeout all deleted text, and double underline all added text...(you could change those options too in Tools). You could accept all/ignore all changes in the end ...there's different "view" features too.

Just a thought Dude...