today i totally hate

slum_goddess

I GOT A PAIR OF THOSE! AHHAHAA!

why does this not surprise me? :lol:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I hate that my piece of shit car is at the shop again and wasting money I vitally need if I'm going to come close to my tuition deadline at the end of the month.

Today I hate that my piece of shit car is at the shop again and wasting money I vitally need if I'm going to come close to my tuition deadline at the end of the month.

:(

I hate that my daughter's tuition, car insurance AND mortgage are due at the end of the month! FUCK

I going to come up short... :unsure:

Did I mention too that I hate that my husband is not working yet!!! :mad:

I hate living paycheck to paycheck...

Edited by Warflower

Good luck WF. today i hate WAITING... like every day, lol

i hafta go outside and i don't wanna.

i totally hate that i got only 5 hours sleep last night. *yawn*

but but but youre young and all. i slept for like 11 hours straight the other night, it was great. haven't done that since nyc when i'd do it every night. i'm asleep at the 'board here.

ps, i hope your shoulder gets better soon, method. my entire upper back is killing me.

i also hate that 'today i love' and 'today i hate' doesn't bring out the non-talkers over here as it does on other boards, just sayin'.

my site's been down since last night AGAIN due to fuckwits, mostly from the official Alabama 3 who listen over and over w/o R-clicking and saving on the link of the tune they want, instead of listening over and over.

i could SCREEEEEEAM. fucking morons. no more will i do 'the official site' any more favors. bastards!

my site's been down since last night AGAIN due to fuckwits, mostly from the official Alabama 3 who listen over and over w/o R-clicking and saving on the link of the tune they want, instead of listening over and over.

i could SCREEEEEEAM. fucking morons. no more will i do 'the official site' any more favors. bastards!

site was back up at about noon yesterday but they totally fucked up my stats; i was having a record-breaking month. at least i got to talk to the webmaster at the official site; been wanting to do that for years already.

I hate Time Warner Cable. Several months ago, Time Warner bought out Comcast. I was looking at my bill today and noticed they were charging me an extra 10 bucks a month for my digital box, so I called to find out why. They said it was for the Tivo. I said, Comcast only charged me five bucks for the digital box, that I didnt even use the Tivo, and that the Comcast guy didnt have the non-tivo box, so he gave me what he had. Now Time Warner wants to charge me for it. I countered that when Time Warner took over, they said the service and billinig would be the same--$10 bucks extra isnt the same.

In the process of all this, the idiot in billing disabled my internet, but not my cable--and then I spent 2 hours trying to reach someone to correct the problem. Failinig this, I actually had to go to the Time Warner office in Hollywood to fix the problem.

For 4 hours of my time, I get reimbursed $20. BFD.

Now to the bigger question. What is the point of all these conglomerates buying up each other. Obviously its about money, and not the customer, so why does the FCC allow them to continue the buying spree if the services dont get any better???!! Some day I hope people wake up and realize that the terrorists arent overseas--they are at the top of our greedy bottom line multi-national conglomerates.

i hate waking up most days. just sayin'.

up at ass o' clock this morning to catch the early coach (but it'll be totally worth it; right now, i just wanna go back to bed).

I hate that I had to do a double tonight...(I'm working until 6am. *YAWN*)

I hate that Dude got the run around.

I hate when I drink too much on the weekend and things just start to pop into my head (2-3 days later) where I'm like HOLY SHIT...I DIDN'T SAY/DO THAT! DID I? :unsure: sonofabitch :blink: Now I gotta hide for a while.:ninja:

Now to the bigger question. What is the point of all these conglomerates buying up each other. Obviously its about money, and not the customer, so why does the FCC allow them to continue the buying spree if the services dont get any better???!!

you got your answer in my above snip from your original.

Some day I hope people wake up and realize that the terrorists arent overseas--they are at the top of our greedy bottom line multi-national conglomerates.

yup, and they wanna keep it that way.

today i hate that it was beautifully snowing in London yesterday morning and Avenging Angel Angie and i were playing in it. when i got back here, it was just the usual rain, no snow to be seen even though it's -1C here now---still dripping rain. bah.

as well, today i totally hate i have to go outside. i'm gonna put it off for as long as i can, as usual (Slum 'Procrastination' Godless)