today i totally hate

slum_goddess

where the fuck is everyone? i came back here now, after not being able to access about noon and there's like a dozen or so new posts/topics. bah...

There was serious blizzard here today. Schools and Uni shut down about noon. Businesses were closing left and right. Cops shut down several major roads because visibility was at best about 30 feet. About 1 we were let go from work though.

I spent the rest of the day trying to salvage my old computer from another one of my goofs. Looks like it works now.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was serious blizzard here today. Schools and Uni shut down about noon. Businesses were closing left and right. Cops shut down several major roads because visibility was at best about 30 feet. About 1 we were let go from work though.

I spent the rest of the day trying to salvage my old computer from another one of my goofs. Looks like it works now.

So...you hate the blizzard, but like your revamped computer? :)

I hate processing returns. I hate that zip codes are now taking up considerable space in my brain. I hate that I'm wasting brain cells on zip codes.

I HATE PROCESSING RETURNS.

I hate that our scanners don't put the right sticker on the right box. I hate that the box then ends up on the wrong pallet and ends up in the wrong town. I hate that they all come back to me. I hate that I have to keep a spreadsheet of all the returns (old barcodes and new barcodes, dates, reasons, zip codes).

I hate that this is what I did all day.

So...you hate the blizzard, but like your revamped computer? :)

Not revamped. Simply working. :thumbsup:

--

BTW potato, I see warehouse chicks every day on my job. What a sexy idea.

It's right up their with hot chicks driving semi.

today i totally don't hate anything---amazing! even the weather is great here today, no horizontal rain and no huge windyness, as it's been for about a week now.

watch, it won't last. :(

today i hate that WF sent me a PM which i can't access. i get 'Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: components_ucp_umi in /home/beatking/public_html/forums/sources/lib/func_msg.php on line 133'

ps, i wish anyone who wants to talk to me would just mail me. PMs are a PITA AFAIC.

Today I hate that SG has no responsibilities...beaaatch. I have so much running around to do and no energy.

I hate that my skin feels like I have a mask on...It's dry and tight and no matter how much moisturizer I put on it...it feels the same...so uncomfortable. UGH

I also hate that I have a very long night ahead of me. I start work at 5pm and leave at 4am... : (

Edited by Warflower

:wacko:

Mail me your phone number.

done! hahahahaha, this is gonna be a pisser!

Today I hate that SG has no responsibilities...beaaatch.

yes, but no responsbilities means no incoming £ or $

today i totally hate that Chris was in the studio all night long w/the band and he heard new tunes that i didn't. the album's almost done, I AM DYING HERE. the band and Chris were txtng me all night and taunting me for not being there/living in Bristol (up until i told them to quit it at about 3am my time cos i was falling out).

then he (Chris) telephoned about 8AM, he was just getting back to his flat. if he weren't my best friend, i'd be on the first train to London right now to murder his ass out of jealousy. just sayin'. :lol:

method, i don't get hangovers. lucky me, i guess. poor you. :(

moodyblue, i hope your machine problems are fixed ASAP. and if you're getting a new one, get a damn MAc!

today i totally hate the same things i posted about yesterday. same shit, dif day but all last night i got phonecalls from the studio w/the constant dissing from Chris and the band. CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING? i need a private jet since Bristol Int'l Airport does NOT fly to any of the airports in London. is that ridiculous or what? i'd have to fly up to Manchester and then down to London from there...totally ridiculous.

fuckin' assholes (the band and the airports). oh and Chris.

christ jesus on a rubber crutch i HATE that in winter England doesn't have more than one day in a row of sunshine.

you're kidding right?

TODAY I FUCKING HATE:

That I signed up for overtime at my job for a 9:00 - 5:00pm shift with an attorney who's NOT EVEN HERE YET! (It's 1:00pm) I could've slept and I really needed it after the weekend I had.

That my girlfriend was hysterical last night because of a fight she had with her husband. It really upset me and moreso my husband because he has to deal this chucklehead at work.

I hate so many more things today...I'm just disgusted.

WF, your boss sounds like a real dick. i'd hate him as well. bastard!

i totally hate that everyone's all nonchalant about the sustenance i'm gonna need for next week...they're all 'chill' and i'm all 'i wanna be all secure and not have to run around like an idiot at the last minute, making fucked phonecalls and waiting' bastards!

Today I so fuckin' hate the two closest girlfriends in my life because they're FULL OF SHIT...

I also hate that it's sooooo dead at work and I have sooooo much to do for my son's birthday parties tomorrow....

I also hate that SG's feeling panicked... :unsure: Girll...I'd hate to be around you when you're coming down :blink: ...LOLLLLLL (Hope it works out for ya) ;)

Today I so fuckin' hate the two closest girlfriends in my life because they're FULL OF SHIT...

WF, from sad experience, i've left my formerly closest friends in the dust for exactly the same reason. cunts.

I also hate that SG's feeling panicked
not anymore. hahahahaha :lol: wheeeeeee! M.orning D.on't M.ean A.nything. thanks to the glorious Royal Mail and my fabaroo friends.
Girll...I'd hate to be around you when you're coming down :blink: ...LOLLLLLL (Hope it works out for ya) ;)

i don't do come-downs (there are remedies for those so one just drops off to sleep whenever. :)

today i totally hate that Hunter's been puking all over, especially right before Captain Paranoid and Hils came over last night; it's like whole pieces of his dry food; he and i are off to vet's later on. i'm worried about him.

O yeah...what's it called? Vicadin? LOLLL

close but no cigar. but it /does/ begin w/a 'v'.

Poor Hunter, let us know he's ok please.
vet turned out to be closed all weekend and i don't have the money for taxi to the pets hospital. but i've cut down on his dry food cos he wolfs it down...so far, so good. and i took out his special catnip pillow to divert him from things and he's been playing w/it all day.
Just woke up! Don't hate anything yet. :icon_mad:

:( too late. i woke up really early this morning and immediately got a txt from Rock (he's NEVER up at like 7AM). he's golng through HUGE problems and was practically in tears (he has an adorable brilliant 8-year old son w/whom i've spoken to on phone many times but haven't yet met). i hate having this anxiety about people i care for so much.

above problem solved! :wub:

today i hate being so cold i'm even wearing my combat boots (paratroopers) in the flat

post-168-1169481382.jpg