today i totally hate

slum_goddess

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got SLUSHED on my way to work and it had nothing to do with ALCOHOL. :glare:

I hate people who see you standing on the corner ... waiting to cross...speed up, hit a SLUSH PUDDLE and cover you in the heavy, gray, cold and wet stuff.

You just know they giggling like chuckleheads...while your soaked and have to sit in these clothes until 12:30am...fucking bastards! :rant2:

Not only that! When ONE does it the other chucklehead following him has to do it too! :rant2:

People are so cruel. :mad:

WF, i'd rather be sloshed than used as bait for whatever,

today i totally hate being at ass o'clock in the morning to go to BRI. i can't even see straight.

I got SLUSHED on my way to work and it had nothing to do with ALCOHOL. :glare:

I hate people who see you standing on the corner ... waiting to cross...speed up, hit a SLUSH PUDDLE and cover you in the heavy, gray, cold and wet stuff.

You know they actually have laws here against people doing that. It's only a fine, but it's a deterent.

my my left ass-cheeck hurts from falling while trying to do something spectacular while skiing today

my left ass cheek hurts from the way i sit at my desk, w/my right leg crossed over the left.

today i just hate. hate hate hate :lol: especially not being in London tonight.

plus, last week as the coach was approaching i saw the Clear Channel building for the first time. i'm thinking 'OH NO!' :o

• 2 weeks later...

Today I SOOOO hate that I had to wait an hour for the bus...made me late for work. arrr!

I soooo fucking hate long messages, long explanations in person OR on my voicemail. Make your fuckin' point....tell which days you want to take off or have to take off for personal and/or medical reasons and leave!

I don't give a shit about why you need the days...that's why it's called personal. I don't need to know your doctor's name, date of birth and what he had for lunch. Nor do I CARE about how long it took you to get your appointment, the results of your tests, you daughter's problems at school. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT...OK!!

OMG! I'm having a bad day... but I reallllly don't like chit chat... :mad:

*whew* that felt good.

Edited by Warflower

*whew* that felt good.

thass what this thread's for. today i can't decide whether or not i hate or love the new neighbors downstairs. they're being blast tyrants like me (and Chris) used to be but at least now i turn on my wake-up music like at 9 or so, especially on weekends.

they woke me up at 7AM...my music's blasting now to drown theirs out. lol, thank fuck my guest's still in my bedroom, two shut massive doors away. :)

i totally hate that suddenly Chris's workload was upped to the point that he's gonna have to miss the acoustic version of Alabama 3 at their Outlaw shows this month (and possibly April as well) plus a biggie by the entire band in a few weeks.

i could SCREAM. and i did, both to Chris and Rock on the phone last night. :mad:

U.S. websites.

Seriously. This is from CMT.com's terms of service:

This Site is offered and made available only to users 13 years of age or older who reside in the United States of America. If you are not yet 13 years old, or do not reside in the United States, please discontinue using the Site immediately, or if, for any reason, you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, please discontinue using the Site immediately, because by using or attempting to use the Site, you are agreeing to be legally bound by this Agreement.

Now what the hell? If you don't live in the U.S. you aren't supposed to look at their site? Cocksuckers.

I hear you Dude and my horoscope said that I was going to win something. :rolleyes:

i can actually give you a reading sometime, wf... it's a hobby

:happy: Really? How long have you had this hobby?

a family member did astrology--a long time

switching subjects, did you read my Walgreen's/Consumerist post above?

sorry to break up the DAIC/WF lovefest (no i'm not, lol) but today i totally hate the fact that i was supposed to go to Portugal for four days this weekend w/the Band and i'm not (not through any fault of my own).

CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING?

sorry to break up the DAIC/WF lovefest (no i'm not, lol) but today i totally hate the fact that i was supposed to go to Portugal for four days this weekend w/the Band and i'm not (not through any fault of my own).

CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING?

What the ? Why? :(

I hate the fact that not one person here other than Umma (who i pm'd) read my rant about Walgreens, which was published by The Consumerist