today i totally hate

slum_goddess

today i hate that i lost my voice this weekend and am still croaking away. my throat hurts muchly (strep throat or only a very bad cold?) but my fever's past 100F and the thought of going all the way up the road to the GP frightens me---i was forced to go out in the pissing-down rain yesterday (i had to go to post Chris's yahoo keys next day delivery) and it made it much worse.

i feel like shit...no energy or anything. and i NEVER get colds or the like. bah! :mad:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I totally hate...

That my daughter FAILED too classes because of her lack of attendance. One of those classes is ENGLISH...totally fucking pissed me off!

Today...I hate that I feel like I've been taken advantage of.

Everday...I hate the way my husband breathes...he worries me and I made an appointment for him to see the doctor tomorrow..he MUST stop smoking...

Most days...I hate when I don't get enough sleep because my husband is up reading all all hours of the night, he keeps the lamp on, shuffles the pages, moves in bed, pokes me with his elbow...I wind up on the couch!

I have so much more I hate but that enough for now...thanks for letting me vent! :unsure:

Today I totally hate...

That my daughter FAILED too classes because of her lack of attendance. One of those classes is ENGLISH...totally fucking pissed me off!

oy fuckin' vey...and w/you as mommy i would've been verily pissed off. totally don't blame you.

Today...I hate that I feel like I've been taken advantage of.
know what y'mean. let's move on, shall we?
Everday...I hate the way my husband breathes...he worries me and I made an appointment for him to see the doctor tomorrow..he MUST stop smoking...

i got nowhere w/that shit and Chris's breathing. at least he's rolling his own here. i still buy tailor-mades cos at this advanced age, i still can't roll for shit. *cough, hack*

Most days...I hate when I don't get enough sleep because my husband is up reading all all hours of the night, he keeps the lamp on, shuffles the pages, moves in bed, pokes me with his elbow...I wind up on the couch!

I have so much more I hate but that enough for now...thanks for letting me vent! :unsure:

vent away, WF. that's what this thread is for. :)
Today I totally hate the fact that I caught Slum's flu :wounded:

Dude, yer not alone...the band was fine last week at the studio and on and after new year's eve gig. they're all dying now from flu. hey waitaminnit. are you saying i have these magickal powers w/which i can flu people from afar? WATCH OUT STUMBLEY McBRUISEY! yer next!

i totally hate that Rock hasn't woken up and phoned me today. just sayin'. and i've been up since 5,30 for some weird reason, about to crash again thanks to the Absinthe et al.

if i don't hear my phone, i will be PISSED! lol

today i totally hate that the band gave me death threats if i dare post any of the (so-called) rough mixes from their new album. I AM DYING TO DO THIS!

plus, i'm dying to post a little bit from 'fly w/me' when D Wayne refers to Chris and me...hahahahaha, my fucked EGO again and i want EVERYONE to know about it. i hate this...i want EVERYONE to know we're on the album.

AND why aren't beat factory, War Flower and scads of others not showing up on my goddamned friends list? :skullbones:

perhaps they need to approve first

but that's the weird thing. i got a mail the other day from beat factory, saying i was on his friends list or whatever (never knew we had one before). when i came back to reciprocate or whatever, half the links didn't work for me. i know i added him as well...fuckkit.

Huh? :blink: Do I really need to be on a list for you to know I'm you're friend ya crazy bitch? :icon_mad:

If it important to you...send me a link and I'll post. :wub:

nah, no worries. i'm giving up on all these wondrous extras---i dig the board as it is and my time is precious, believe it or not--i'll waste is as i see fit. :lol:

where the fuck is everyone? i came back here now, after not being able to access about noon and there's like a dozen or so new posts/topics. bah...

nothing works better than a tea with honey

or lotsa alcohol to kill the germs, lol.

today i totally hate that i can't get my friends link thingy to work again. i wanna add RastaX (among others) since he was so kind (and handsome, ooer!) and i can't add shit. looked all over for the link thing....i think it's the board and not me that's fucked for a change.

ps, method, i ain't here either. it's just the pretend SG. or maybe rimone or the_devil_inside. at this point, who knows? *hic!* *thwoop* and poppity pop, lol.

my MorningDon'tMeanAnything delivery from Cardiff has been postponed (see initials). this had BETTER happen before the end of the month, when next i'm in London, spoinging my ass off.

Captain Paranoid, you have been warned! :skullbones:

today (well, yesterday now GMT) i totally hate that Chris spent more time in the studio w/Larry and D Wayne from Alabama 3. i was invited but as usual, being out in the hinterlands of Bristol, i couldn't go. grrrrrrrrrrrrr :lol: