motherf*uckers!

method77

Last night, someone broke into my mom's house, the house I grew up. It's outside of town so it's easy for someone to break in since we are always absent. Those things almost NEVER happen here so I'm in big shock and very angry.

They didn't take anything since they were looking for cash. No jewellery, no electronics, no nothing but the whole thing has really pissed me off. I'm pissed cause my mom is fuckin scared too. Perhaps I'm more pissed about that.

My town is so little and everyone knows everyone so if he/she is local I will find out 100% and I don't know how I'm going to react then...

I'm suspecting some bulgarian guy that has done this before here twice but I have no proof.

Buy mom a pair of pitbulls, and a shotgun. Or, camp out around mom's house in the bushes with a baseball bat. Some might suggest a gun, but people who take severe beatings live to tell, and word of mouth advertising is the best advertising one can get.

method - sorry to hear that...thank God your mother is ok...

I agree with EC...get a dog...motion lights on the outside of the house too maybe?

Motion detectors and cameras would be good - you might put up signs that the place is being protected by X Security or that you have a guard dog (even if you dont have either)

That really sucks man, but I am glad it wasn't any worse and that everyone is safe. You'd think they'd know better than to mess with a Greek man's mother. Good luck finding who did it ;)

they're fuckin' bastards!

sorry method...i would do something to help you but i can't do nothing.

I can only say that i'm close to you in this moment...your mother is ok and this is important.

Anyway a dog should be the best solution.

Edited by Starfire

This kind of shit really pisses me off, as my dad still lives alone, and i worry about him all the time. We did get him a big, ugly, mother of a bulldog. The sign on the front door says, " This property protected by a pit bull with aids" If the fuckers ever break in there they will get just what they deserve.

Joe it would appear that it is not just in Canada, or the US, but that there is an increase in these activities all over. Method my friend count your blessings that nobody was home, as often it leads to a beating by these kind of a-holes. Be glad that everyone is safe. I may try to add a bit of humor at times, but I never mean to take away from the seriousness of the topic, as I hold my family near, and dear to my heart also.

Asked around if anyone show anything suspicious but everyone came by the bar and told me everything they knew anyway. The description fits perfectly but again, I have no proof. The police can't do much either cause he was wearing gloves.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

shit method, i'm glad your mom is safe and nothing was taken. except her peace of mind. that's just as bad, huh.

i like the idea of getting a dog. not a cute dog though. an angry-looking dog, definitely.

good luck method, hopefully this guy'll get caught somehow.

I actually have to correct. Get some mean ass German Sheppards. Pit Bulls get a bad enough rep without mauling some scumbag for trying to rob someone's Ma. I have a pit beagle, and had a large pit bull, and have kids. The dogs themselves arent' bad, it's the owners. If german sheppards mauled somebody, the dog breed wouldn't make the paper.

shit method, i'm glad your mom is safe and nothing was taken. except her peace of mind. that's just as bad, huh.

i like the idea of getting a dog. not a cute dog though. an angry-looking dog, definitely.

good luck method, hopefully this guy'll get caught somehow.

no....a cute (but well trained) dog can do great things for his owner, if method's mom take a puppy of Rottweiler, after six months/one year of training....she'll have a sure mate and a sure defense.

sorry for my shitty english :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear that method.... even though nothing was taken it still changes your perspective on things. Any such intrusion on your privacy is a violation. I hope your mother will be alright. I'm sure it's made her nervous.

i too am pleased your mom is OK (the most important thing).