Wassup for the Weekend - 12/17/04

DudeAsInCool

no plans other than to avoid all shops playing crappy Xmas muzak and it looks like Sunday really is sun day this weekend... too bad I'll be working... :taskmaster:

post-59-1103309344.jpg

I'm doing the same as Warflower! :bigsmile:

I just spent $200 in an hour...I'm wondering how much more I can spent in 10 hours on Saturday :o It's ok though...good thing about being married to a trucker is, they get KICK ASS Xmas bonuses LOL :P

Pretty damn cold here; its 38 F here, but windy. Warmer than it was the last couple days...been in the 20's, and the ponds are starting to ice over.

I think we are making Christmas candy tonight. I am working on the house and stopping in get some work done on the computer at work tomorrow, then we'll probaby take the kids swimming at the Y. Sunday, have no idea yet.

Today my fiance went back to the OB...had an appointment yesterday, and they said there was a problem, that the uterine wall wasn't building up like it needs to. So she had to go back this morning, and i took the day out to watch the kids. The doctor said her bloodwork and hormones were fine, but it wasn't going to be viable. And then when they checked, it had stopped living between yesterday and today...so we are bummed about that. Sucks, actually. But I guess its just one of those things. Last summer i read a Discover magazine article about getting pregnant--its actually far more difficult than i had ever imagined--so much can go wrong. We should be getting the tests back next week on it, so we'll know better why it didn't happen this time. :wha':

Same 'ol, same 'ol......work...

Worked earlier today...I am actually going to a Rockets game for a change tonight!!

Saturday I have to work a BORING hockey game (and some "just as boring" pre-game thing before that)...Sunday just enjoying the day off.....and editing that video I didn't do last weekend!

Nothing exciting planned so far just finishing up gift wrapping, cleaning and the like. Shawn, don't feel bad, they are calling for some snow here in Georgia on Sunday. We don't get snow much here, and despite that I am hoping we still don't this year.

sorry to hear about your fiance`s problem CTC Command..hope all goes well..

rain, wind and hail down here under the southern cross..nothing else to do but cruise on dsl..running a couple of java based apps this weekend..azureus and limewire pro 2.4.4 and the new sun java 1.5.....been running since last nite...very impressive..very smooth...very fast and very productive!!!..gnutella..could be the way of the future.... :lol:

Edited by kiwibank

CTC i'm sorry to hear.

we're gonna stay in and do the usual: thwoop away, watch films and write and then pet man's gonna go into work later on (after me diverting him as long as i can). :lol: