Wassup For the Weekend • 12/10/04

DudeAsInCool

It will be the last relaxing weekend of the year. Work and then work but that's cool.

Starting next week until the end of the year will be a nightmare. I plan on starting to move to my new place which needs painting first, decorate both my workplaces, go to Athens for Christmas shopping, shop for bar needs, and generally prepare the bar for the billions of people that will come in town for the holidays and all that while trying to keep my social life running smoothly.

I will exhale after the 7th of January and perhaps clear my blood from all the alcohol

Ouch, good luck man.

Midterms start on monday. All of my classmates look pretty hyper so I guess I should too. I have trouble studying knowing that I have the internet at arms length.

um, let's see...not sure about all the details between now and then, but we are taking us and the two oldest kids to see the Nutcracker Ballet with along with some friends on 1 PM Sunday afternoon. That should be fun, my girlfriend loves the ballet so she's really excited about it.

And as i had mentioned in previous "wassup for the weekend" threads, we have been trying to add another kid to our collection...and I am happy to report that on one of these weekends we were successful; when she took it the little pee test thing came out positive this time! :D

And as i had mentioned in previous "wassup for the weekend" threads, we have been trying to add another kid to our collection...and I am happy to report that on one of these weekends we were successful; when she took it the little pee test thing came out positive this time! :D

Good stuff CTC.

Congrats!! CTC!!

I only have to work on saturday this weekend!! Just enjoying the day off today....tomorrow I work the Houston and Dallas basketball game....I hope Houston wins this one, they beat San Antonio last night!! Sunday, enjoying the day off, maybe edit a video I did for a friend, she has been waiting for me to do that since june!!

Wow, way to go CTC! That is exciting.

Let's see tonight the only plans I have for the moment are to recover from my trip to Atlanta to train for my new job. Yesterday was the longest day ever spent looking at the computer screen to learn our new system at the Public Defender Office, but I caught on fairly quickly and I had people in the session asking me questions so they could catch up. Ah that gave me some much needed confidence. :) Saturday, I am heading over to my dad's to see the little sister (She's 7). I hear she has plans for me. I think she got a new Game cube so I will see if I can talk her into letting me play a few games. Sunday is still TBA.

Oh yes and last weekend was the best weekend ever, I got to go see GY and then Joe invited me to his parent's annual Christmas party. Boy do they know how to throw a good one. :) Gabriel even played played for us. :)

Edited by GabrielYoungFan

congratulations CTC Command! :)

i'm trying to contain my excitement that on tuesday we go to london to meet like 50+ old/close friends and see THE BAND later on that night. we're in a hotel w/these others we know, we're stoked and i've been getting calls (yes, on the hated phone!) from all over the UK from people we have yet to meet and those old friends. we hardly ever go out, so WE. ARE. FUCKING. STOKED.

oh and i arranged for friends to deliver thwoopidy doop for me so watch out--i'll soon be posting in my natural favored condition again, yay! :lol:

You and mom perform black magic ceremonies. Cool

Get politically correct.

Me and mom will perform magic ceremonies. (In case the KKK drives by) :lol:

We are trying to conjure up a brew that will get Dude to vote Republican. If we can do that, raising the dead won't be a problem. :lol:

Oh my goodness! Yall crack me up. Have a good one! LOL :)

my weekend has turned to shit people.....as the result of a major hardware crash on friday night (thanks nvidia)...my pc is now in the local pc shop awaiting the results of some tests that have been run on it over the weekend....... my wife is also waiting (rather anxiously i might add) to see how much it is going to cost her/us/me/her...to get me up and running again....i`m currently fighting with two 7 year old girls for the use of mums compaq laptop...it has suddenly gone very dark and still...a huge black cloud has just gathered over the kiwibank ranch...even the family pets have gone into hiding..... :mad::mad: :( :( :nope: :nope:

You and mom perform black magic ceremonies. Cool

:lol:

the one good thing about hardly ever going out is when y'do, you're almost guaranteed to have a great time...the excitement's been building here for like days now, especially when the FUCKING TELEPHONE RINGS (always at dinner) and it's someone w/a wild accent :wub: talking really fast and for the first coupla seconds i'm all 'excuse me?' then 'could you repeat that, please?' and then finally WHAT?

two more days...i'm stoked. wheeeeeeee! whoops sorry, not really.

Well the weekend is over and it sucked as usual. Tomorrow I may go to the gun range and shoot machine guns. That is always fun but they burn up ammo in a hurry. I have rounded up an old car to take out there. We are going to shoot it up and then haul it to the crusher. I could bring it to the house and see what kind of reaction I get from passers by. :lol:

My weekends been filled with { as SG puts it} THE FUCKIN PHONE RINGING every 5 seconds! I am trying my hardest to put this Benefit together for 4 weeks from now...yea 4 WEEKS! and stupid asses keep calling me telling me I need to do this different and that different!@ Well ya know what..... :fight: :reallymad: kiss my ass :o

I am not doing this for any of them and yea I may have never done this b4 but NONE of them stepped up to the friggin plate...so they can suck it as far as I'm concerned. Bitching over me charging $2.50 a plate rather than $5.00 :evil: :reallymad: :reallymad: :reallymad: