Wassup For the Weekend • 12/3/04

DudeAsInCool

Dude....Get Well Soon!

Friday..nothing, saturday I am working a Houston Rockets game (which they will more than likely lose! :( ) and on Sunday I am working Dolly Parton at the Toyota Center allllllllll day.

kia ora mate...get well soon....raining down here this weekend...quiet..no kids..sitting in my office in front of my pc looking out the window and generally cruising..........

Edited by kiwibank

that sucks Dude--hope you feel better soon! Heard on NPR yesterday or the day b4 of the first cases of flu reported in New Hampshire, so its around here too :mad:

we're sick over here on the right coast, but not with the flu -- just sore throats and fevers. its all part of living in a germ factory, lol. [edit: so tonight i am sitting here with a big cup of apple cinnamon tea steaming under my nose...mmmmmm!]

tomorrow... i am packing and washing and vacuming and painting and staining andremoving wallpaper. drinking plenty of fluids. and dropping my son off to visit his mother then picking him back up. tomorrow night, depends on how we're all feeling. maybe take the kids swimming. maybe fall asleep early instead. :lol: sunday we're showing the house at 1:30. and then...if we didn't take the kids swimming saturday night, maybe we'll do it on sunday afternoon.

heh, heh heheheh. I said do it.

Edited by CTC Command

aw, Dude. i hope you feel much better soon. our friend's coming over from Gloucester to take us to the dump (Stu: 'it's a TIP, damn you, not a dump!') to get rid of our huge TV box and my big old monitor since the Council wants us to pay 15 quid for the extra pick-up, damn their hides. then we're gonna get drunk (i seem to be doing a lot of that lately).

Well last night I went to an amazing cd release party. You may have heard of the band, Gabriel Young?! Anyway, needless to say I am so proud of my guys. I got to sit in the second row and when I talked to Kalen after the show, he said he heard me singing. Oops... :o I wrote a review in the GY post on BK, so if you're interested check it out. I don't think anything else I do this weekend will top last night. ;)

Work. I worked today at 8am, and now it's 4:30, and I have to go back at 5pm, because my manager forgot to schedule more than one person tonight. Yay. I get to go back tomorrow at 8am too! Joy!

today's pet man's b-day...he left for work last night and he's still there. :(

i know how it feels last year for my birthday a few people called off(because it snowed) so i had to stay and work a 17 hour shift.i manage a bar but i had to bartend since we were short and on your feet for most of those hours sucked bigtime.

Computer c drive went nuts. Corrupted a bunch of stuff on other drives. I've never had that happen before. Fortunately I have another set of hard drives for backup in the closet so not much lost.

I hope you get better Dude. I know being sick sucks. I get a flu shot every yr but this year there is no vaccine thanks to poor planning and bad luck so we are all at risk.

If it would make you feel better I could mail you a plate of leftover Thanksgiving dinner. Let me know if interested. You know I will do what I can to help.

mmmmm....drool....thanksgiving dinner (one of the only things i miss).

If it would make you feel better I could mail you a plate of leftover Thanksgiving dinner. Let me know if interested. You know I will do what I can to help.

Cool - pop me a PM :bigsmile:

glurgllllleglllldldldlllllfglll........ . . . . . .

that was my stomach talking, kiwibank. :lol:

redneck, Dude won't find anything there.