Are you a Democrat or Republican

GabrielYoungFan

Love in War Political Game

It guessed my stance correctly but was wrong about other things. Take note this is just political satire.

Oh gosh my new obsession is starbucks coffee particularly right now the White Chocolate Mocha. I swear I am in complete contentment every time I have a cup. It's gotta be almost as good as sex in my opinion. :)

Joe what exactly do you have against the coffee franchises?

Okay so I may rethink Starbucks coffee besides its nearly $4 a cup. But I need suggestions for good coffee. Cause it tastes so good.

I hadn't intended this to be a coffee discussion but okay carry on...

wait so starbucks is bad because they use savvy business practices??

riiiight...first it was the free trade arguement, and now that starbucks changed on that one the evil starbucks crowd has to go to the evil corporate invader issue.

I love starbucks and have it waaay too much (i'm a caffeine freak...I have a mocha right now)...my only beef with them is the no free wifi...wtf

wait so starbucks is bad because they use savvy business practices?? 

riiiight...first it was the free trade arguement, and now that starbucks changed on that one the evil starbucks crowd has to go to the evil corporate invader issue.

exactly... to bad it isn't morally responsible to contribute to everything you like...

Edited by joeyz

i am very proud to say that as a confirmed caffeine addict, i have never been in a starbuck's (and in DE and here, they all have free Wi-Fi which is tempting but No). there's something about them i can't stand (maybe it's the yuppies?). :lol:

there's something about them i can't stand (maybe it's the yuppies?). :lol:

Now SG.......don't be a flip-flopper!! Those Yuppies are one of those groups that will "broaden" your outlook! :lol:

They are also why I like being an insensitive, narrow-minded redneck. :bigsmile:

on a personal note, i hope you know that throughout every day, after you post i just die laughing when i read your shit like every time. :wub:

Now SG.......don't be a flip-flopper!!  Those Yuppies are one of those groups that will "broaden" your outlook! :lol:

They are also why I like being an insensitive, narrow-minded redneck. :bigsmile:

having worked w/yups i can honestly say that there's nothing those asshole could do to broaden my outlook apart from turning me on to shite boring-ass TV programmes (e.g., 'friends') that i dint wanna watch nor talk about. if i was forced to join a group i'd pick rednecks ANY day over yups (and i'd get to learn to shoot targets, yay, i used to be good at that when i was little).

The feeling is mutual, I assure you. Too bad we are on different schedules. It is past my jurassic bedtime and now my son wants to do maintenance on the computers. I will catch all you fine people tomorrow. :lol: :good job: :wub:

No fair!

I wanted to off both the "Bill O'Reilly" asshole and that Rage Against the Machine wannabe, but I was forced to make a decision, and I hate Bill too much to pass that up.

I also shot the Soccer mom but I just had to off the KKK guy, the Christian Zealot and the redneck.

I mean, when all is said and done, I had no fondness for anyone in that game, and I’m still not voting for JK.

Perhaps i'll just visit the my polling place and off everyone because this game told me to.