Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

BLACK LIVES MATTER! ×
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Kooperman

50,000 BeatKing posts in first year!

We just passed the 50,000 post milestone over the weekend and I think it's ample reason for all of us to be proud of the site, the founder, ourselves and also the quality manner in which our posters have conducted themselves. Problems and disagreements have been minimal, far less than other sites I cruise by, and it's been gratifying to see the respect that people have for each other here. We have liberals and conservatives, Christians and atheists, and many other viewpoints on opposite ends of the spectrum coexisting here with a free flow of opinions not only accepted, but encouraged. That's what keeps me coming back here...thank you to all the members who post and also to all the guests who just enjoy reading the varied menu we serve. We're all spokes in the BeatKing wheel and the ride has been mighty smooth.

Nicely said. :good job: I'm particularly proud that our membership is from around the world

I can't even express how warmly I feel toward our members and the pride I feel for how the place feels.

Great work everyone!!!

I can't even express how warmly I feel toward our members and the pride I feel for how the place feels.

You feelin' me? :blink:

If it wasn't for Dude......It would have taken 6 more months! :lol:

Gall darn left wing spammer!!

Very nicelly said Kooperman. Congrats to all members for creating such a great community.

I agree... when are we all going to get together for a big group hug? Or maybe we can all go shopping for fresh produce together.... then afterwards we can eat salad, hold hands, and cry. :lol:

J/K

It is the best spot on the net...To everyone who contributed... Good Stuff :)

I agree... when are we all going to get together for a big group hug? Or maybe we can all go shopping for fresh produce together.... then afterwards we can eat salad, hold hands, and cry. :lol:

liberals :wha':

I was thinking of getttin' together and goin' hunting then droppin by the gun show for some shopping. Afterwards we can grill whatever we killed on the open fire, reload, and laugh like hell. :)

Sounds like the choice is either John Boy Walton dimension or Daniel Boone dimension....

kooperman: 'the quality manner in which our posters have conducted themselves'

what the fuck are you talkin' about? :lol: but really, yay us!

I'm sure that guy with 8,000+ posts helped a little.

You must be talking about Dude. He is no ordinary guy. He is Dude, SpammerDeluxe. He is also a flaming liberal and menace to society. Fortunately for the world, he lives in Californie where he can do no harm. :)

Hmmm...well, there were alot of nice people to respond to :lol:

Hmmm...well, there were alot of nice people to respond to :lol:

and lots of liberals to respond to as well. ;)

Whoo yeah!!!!! Go Beat king!!!!!!!

kia ora to all beatking members.....a very cool site...... always looks good from down here in little old new zealand

:righteousdude:

Kia ora!......traditional new zealand native maori greeting...... "Kia Ora", literally "be healthy"......

Edited by kiwibank

whoopee ... here's to another 50,000 :Here's to you:

this is the best site on the net....

well second only to http://maddox.xmission.com/  lol

I'm happy that you feel that way. Thanks to you and all of our wonderful members!!

:D

well iti s called the best site in the universe

i was just kidding BEAKING PWNS ALL OTHERS

WOW!! 50,000 posts...way to go Beat Kingers!!! Here's to us :Here's to you:

Yeah I must agree this is by far one of the best forums I have been apart of. Highly educational and entertaining. With that being said, I have a small request, if you enjoy Gabriel Young please sign up to be apart of the forum. :) Shameless plug but really don't you want to be able to say that you were apart of their journey. :)

ok, I'm there. Now how about putting Beatking in the "Links" section? hehe