Mr. Boo's Diary

DudeAsInCool

DAY 752 - My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant.

DAY 761 - Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded, must try this at the top of the stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair...must try this on their bed.

DAY 762 - Slept all day so that I could annoy my captors with sleep depriving, incessant pleas for food at ungodly hours of the night.

DAY 765 - Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was...Hmmm. Not working according to plan.

DAY 768 - I am finally aware of how sadistic they are. For no good reason I was chosen for the water torture. This time however it included a burning foamy chemical called "shampoo." What sick minds could invent such a liquid. My only consolation is the piece of thumb still stuck between my teeth.

DAY 771 - There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the foul odor of the glass tubes they call "beer." More importantly I overheard that my confinement was due to MY power of "allergies." Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.

DAY 774 - I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The Bird on the other hand has got to be an informant. He has mastered their frightful tongue. (something akin to mole speak) and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room his safety is assured. But I can wait, it is only a matter of time....

post-59-1093465472.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 800 - Today I screamed holy murder while my Master was on the phone and forced him out of the house to get me some fresh chicken meat. And then...when he came back, I screamed disapproval at his selection and went out to the garden for some well-deserved sun. You think the idiot would have gotten me a breast or a thigh instead of that scaley fried thing. I might as well have brought another rat in the house - at least the meat would have been fresh.

hmmpf, you sound exactly like Peter, Mr Boo. y'better stay away from him, he's a bad influence. :lol:

(Dude, this is great, i love it).

in other news, we will be collecting Peter in about 4 weeks, yay!

post-59-1093498031.jpg

hmmpf, you sound exactly like Peter, Mr Boo. y'better stay away from him, he's a bad influence. :lol:

(Dude, this is great, i love it).

in other news, we will be collecting Peter in about 4 weeks, yay!

Glad you like the idea, SG. I can change it to Mr Boo and Mr Peter's Diaries or BK's Cat Diaries if you like and you can chip in :bigsmile:

Peter is handsome - he looks just like Boo's previous incarnation - Uncle Lou the Third

Day 801 - I overheard Master discussing moving to some fancy place in the canyons with its own courtyard and gardens. Now get this - the new landlord says I can only go outside if I'm on a leash :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: 2 grand a month and I can't crap on the lawn in peace? No way. Maybe I will put Master and this landlady bitch on a leash and see how he they like it. Ooops, I forgot, this is California - they probably get into that Master-Slave thing :angry:

He had writer's block, partially caused by the traumatic experience of facing the gardeners and Garbage Truck guys on the same day

Petey to Mr Boo: it took me 13 years to figure this shit out but your troubles begin when y'think of them as Masters--WE kitties are THEIR masters (and i never let that bitch forget it). and she thinks i'm gonna get onto another aeroplane, hah! what a dumbass. (photos taken by Frau Lins two weeks ago in the loverly Villa Maunz Katzenpension, Overath, Germany)

post-59-1093589073.jpg

SG and Dude...you both have handsome kitties!! This is a neat thread....

The more I read what Mr. Boo gets up to, it makes me miss my cat....MISS KITTY..sadly I lost her on 2/02/2002 :( had her since she was a kitten...she was my whole world....and I of course was her master/slave!! MISS KITTY ruled the house in a lazy kind of way (she takes after her mom, LAZY).

Can't wait to see what Mr. Boo gets up too next!!

Dude: chris and i both thought he looks pissed as in 'get that damn thing out of my face...' ;)

moodyblue: i'm so sorry and totally sympathise w/you, i've lost kitties too; lots of people who don't have pets just don't understand. one of my biggest fears is when it's Petey's time to go, bah, major depression time. will you be getting another?

moving right along, i love it when dudes have cats instead of dogs although i love doggies almost as much but i'm a leo, so y'know.

SG...I wasn't going to get another pet, cat or otherwise, but I have a friend that wont take no for an answer. I now have a dog, Taco, I was only going to "foster" her until we found a home for her, but I ended up with her anyway (because of the friend that wont take no for an answer). Taco is a good dog though, but I am a cat person all the way!

moodyblue, do you have any pictures of Taco? (such a cute name), what kind of doggy is she? yes i have intense dog-envy cause Peter won't stand another animal in the house (very insecure due to prior physical abuse before i met him; i'd like to kill the bastard who hurt him so badly)

Day 803 - Can you believe at this very moment that Master is approaching to try and test that leash thing on me? LOL - Fat Chance. Time to put my claws to work again :lol:

post-59-1093807226.jpg

i enjoy reading this,it's pretty funny and i know how it feels to lose a pet.my ferret jinx had to be be put to sleep 5 days ago and it was a really hard thing to do but he had a big tumor in him and it was causing him pain so i had to do it.here is a pic of jinx.......

post-59-1093814393.jpg

Slum Goddess - Taco is a mix...she is half chihuahua and rat terrier...you can see the chihuahua in her face (her nose is a bit longer though).... I do have a picture of her, but I don't know how to get it from the disc it is on, to this web page (one thing I don't know how to do on the compter!! :( )

Taco was abandoned at a pet kennel my friend used to work at and when she left she took Taco with her...she (Taco) had been there for about 6 or 8 months when my friend started there...now she is somewhere she wont get left anywhere...because my friend would KILL me if I ever did that!!

Tackdaddy...sorry to hear about jinx...that is a cute picture of him....

Day 803 - Can you believe at this very moment that Master is approaching to try and test that leash thing on me? LOL - Fat Chance. Time to put my claws to work again :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Mr. Boo, if it is any help, I tried once a LOOOOOOONG time ago to put a leash on one of my kitty's ( you know, the human to animal thing) and my kitty did what you have in mind :lol::lol::lol::lol: and .........I now understand that kitty's have no interest in leashes :lol::lol::lol::lol:

thankyou, moodyblue, i can 'see' her a bit better (aw, cute!) your friend is truly a good person (and had a dream job, IMO).

Tackdaddy, i'm so sorry to read this. bah, more depression (but i'm glad i read, my BF's ferret went out the same way, before his time due to tumours).

Peter: mrrrrr, fight the good fight, Mr Boo, those leashes suck balls, mrrrrr! :evil: :evil: :evil:

me: *rolls eyes* Peter's lay on the bottom of his transport carrier and the unexpectedly friendly and very cool german authorities dint say squat in 2001 but he's got a major surprise when we get off at Gatwick, *huge yowling ensues* (i can see/hear it now and too bad we can't explain to him why)

Day 804 - Do I ask for much. Today I wake up and there is absolutely no food - well, that is unless you count the one pellet left in my dish and the moldy tap water. What is it with these Hollywood limousine liberals? Master drives a Mercedes and hangs out with a fast crowd and talks about his Democrats supporting social welfare, but he cant buy me food? I think I will go out and eat some more grass and puke on his bed. :reallymad:

I think I will go out and eat some more grass and puke on his bed. 

Peter: heh. i do that but only after sitting in the corner of the bedroom at 5 AM and yowling for someone to feed me (or chase me around--they never figured out exactly what it was i wanted and neither did i). moving right along, when that dint raise 'em, my 2nd thing was to puke on the asian rugs, always guaranteed to get the female fussing over me (when she's truly stoned-out/drunk unconscious, then it's my time to puke in the bed, y'know, just to remind her of her priorities, that my whims should be utmost). :evil:

ps, Tackdaddy, they ARE members of the family.