Mr. Boo's Diary

DudeAsInCool

hmmpf...yesterday morning Frau Lins drove me to see some official german vet. i don't know what's going on but i was poked and prodded and than that passport thing was stamped. then she telephoned someone and i heard a female-type shouting YES! and Frau Lins still has an earache.

but that female voice was vagely familiar...ah, fuck it.

post-59-1094016942.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

805 - Today some prominent producer called. He wants to put me on something called America's Favorite Home Videos because I am always venting to my Master whenever he calls. If that means putting me inside that idiot box with all those other vile idiots with that asshole host, I dont think so. I purposely shut up despite Master's incessant proddings and Mr. Bigshot Producer thankfully went away.

Peter: mrrrrr! (don't do it, Mr Boo--hold out for major film deals! and don't forget about residuals) mrrrrr! :evil:

mrrrr meanwhile, there's some bullshit going on around here, i just know it. Frau Lins has been making long distance calls speaking english and i heard the hated words Lufthansa, aeroplane and something called PET Air.

mrrrr! (bastards!) :evil:

Day 807 - Why can't I just live my life? Today, I managed to escape from Master's watchful eyes and his revolting music machine, and decided to hide behind one of the bushes outside and luxuriate in the California sun in peace. No sooner had I closed my eyes, a piercing noise shook the ground and my ear drums--Master's evil accomplices arrived with their vile air guns and lethal mowing machines, perforating the air with their strange accents, and heading straight in my direction. I leaped for my very life, only to discover that the bush I was hiding behind was yet another of Master's clever traps - it's thorny leaves nearly ripped off my hide. I ran like hell and jumped over the wall only to encounter more of Master's gestapo force--a huge ugly green tank unleashed its weapons, swooped down, and nearly picked me up....I immediately ran under Master's parked car, and can you believe he had the audacity to yell at me for running out in the street. What the hell was I supposed to do? Become chopped liver? Can someone out there pleeeeeeeeesssssseeeeee heelllppppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeee escapppppeeeee?????????? Heeellllppppppp meeeeeeee :blink:

Peter: although i'd love to help you, you've first gotta help yourself and quit w/that 'master' shit; it's so unbecoming to a cat of your stature, mrrrr! i believe there's a 12-step programme for kitties out there ('step 1: you are NOT completely powerless under your human...' step 2: if it's your first night at fight club, you've gotta fight' whooops, how did that get in here?

moving right along, my kitty ESP tells me the female (not Frau lins, someone i hardly remember) is bouncing off the walls and it's all about ME ME MEEEEEEEEEEE; in truth, she's been saying 'good night' to me and as i read it, sending her thoughts over the Channel (whatever that is) for about 90 days now.

as john goodman said in The Big Lebowski 'ah'm stayin!' i ain't goin NOwhere. i think i'll flirt a bit more w/Frau Lins and act all cute (*hawk, spit*) to keep her totally wrapped around my paw.

if only i could do the can-opener thing myself...mrrrrrrrr! (bastards!) :evil:

Day 108 - He keeps mumbling about this Labor Day holiday, but isn't that an oxymoron? Instead of feeding me, all Master does is sit on his fat ass stuffing his face with goodies while I get stuck with this grain crap. :evil: I think I'll do a meow tirade about 3 this morning, let the fat ass stumble out of bed, and then make a run for it :lol:

post-59-1094378255.gif

mmmmr! Mr Boo, the next time he's eating something you dig, just go over and act all cute and everything (although you think it'll kill you, it'll only make you stronger).

i tried that making-a-run-for-it shit many MANY times but somehow, have always been compelled to turn around and come back when they put out a bit of tuna or ice-cream (i had a huge addiction to the female's strawberry yogurt, strawberry instant quaker oats, strawb haagen-dazs and strawberries in general and she took total advantage of me w/that). on the other hand, i get a great reaction when i can find it in myself to ignore all food offerings and hide for ages in a new place, no matter how desperate she gets to sounding (good for a couple of laughs especially hearing her rising fear. when she's verging on hysteria is when i deign to come out. try behind the refrigerator or any place they can't get to easily--fun!).

once she showed me this story w/pictures ('a dream of 1,000 cats' by neil gaiman) where in the old days, cats were the larger dominant species and humans were their smaller pets. now i've got a goal and i'll be damned if anyone will put me off, i just have to figure out how to handle the size thing.

waitaminnit Mr Boo, if he's Master does that make you Slave? and who wears the high heels and lacy negligee and gets it up the wazoo or do you just not do that part? :evil:

Day 112 - Horrible day. 90+ degrees - enuff to make my hair wilt. To make matters worse, Master tried to assassinate me today with water. I cant wait to trip the asshole next time he brings out the hose with my in and out and under his legs trick! All the king's horses and all the king's men, cant keep Boo from trippin' them again :lol:

me: 2 weeks and three more days!

Pete: WTF? every goddamn night this week i'm like hearing that voice i can hardly remember (the one w/the prezn't who doesn't think we can win the war on terror), anyway, i've been like picking up this vaguely familiar 'i'm coming, Peter, i'll see you soon, i'll be back' which is EXACTLY what i used to hear right before chick-who-i-hardly-remember would come home again...dunno where it's coming from but as i said before /i don't like it/. i ain't going NO where.

then again, maybe i need a shrink cause i'm like hearing voices every night... :evil:

All the king's horses and all the king's men, cant keep Boo from trippin' them again :lol:

:lol: i can see Mr Boo taunting DudeAIC from the safety of the roof after that. :lol:

so who's /really/ the master around there, hmmmmmmmmmm? yeah, y'know it and don't /ever/ forget it. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Day 131. I think Master is trying to psychologically break me. A client of his recently moved in for a short stay--or so he says--it seems to be lasting forever--along with Phoebe, his snooty MainCoon black cat! I've tried staring and low growl thingy and the damn prissy thing has the audacity to hiss back at me in my own house...which the princess is trying to eat me out of. I cant wait until Im rid of this hussie 6bitchhhh :reallymad:

post-59-1096345318.jpg

oooh, Phoebe is bee-yoo-tee-ful!

*sigh* the big reunion was on sunday. Peter had no fuckin idea who we were and jumped out of my arms and back to Brigitte (Frau Lins). i took photos of them and i'll post here as soon as Chris gets back from work to do the bluetooth thingy and get the photos off my phone.

we put him in his soft carrier sunday and took off from overath and into cologne. he was crying all the way (and it killed me). then we went to our friend's office and stuck him/his carrier on top of a bookcase and began to call hotels that accept pets (most of them do but there was a huge beethoven festy in bonn and a huge Kino-Foto festy in cologne). we finally got a room and after hanging up, heard this thunder, like. then we realised that Peter finally recognised us--he was PURRING and really loud. that's when i took him out and he was all over me, kissing me and leaning over my shoulder to kiss Chris. he was docile going back to the carrier and very cool in the hotelroom sunday and monday.

yesterday at 4,30AM he went back in the carrier and we took the train to frankfurt. everything was cool until the time to hand him over to PET-Air and then he freaked going into the cargo carrier (the big hard thing like a small cage). he cried and cried while we filled out the forms and i was crying too, i felt so bad.

we travelled on the same plane as him (him in cargo) and after landing at heathrow, went over to Animal Reception Ctr (quarantine). two hours later, his papiers were finally stamped and we got to see him again and put him in the soft carrier, then took a taxi to bristol.

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAVE HIM HERE! i'm soooo happy, we've dreamt of this day for the last three months and now he's back w/us again. once i calm down, i'll allow him up to the keyboard here, prolly tomorrow (he's still busy exploring). SPOING! :lol:

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAVE HIM HERE! i'm soooo happy, we've dreamt of this day for the last three months and now he's back w/us again.

:good job: :thumpin: :dancin: :Here's to you: :frog: :frog: :frog: :drunk: :electroguitar: :par-taaay: :partae:

awwwwwww. :lol: thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

the cuteness is back! (but here, he's annoyed and sorry for shite quality).

post-59-1097653794.jpg

i'm eating chicken and he's pretending to ignore me (he was drooling, dunno if you can see it).

post-59-1097653899.jpg

i took this a second after i'd first seen him and tried to hug him. he dint recognise me and immediately jumped back into brigitte's arms.

post-59-1097654016.jpg

me using 'force' to get him to turn around (dint work)

post-59-1097654117.jpg

sorry for all the posts/photos; he's been back for two weeks now and i'm still so stoked he's here.

post-59-1097654280.jpg

yay goody. i love seeing people's pets.