Right Now...

method77

... the temperatue is 10000000 degrees celcious. Going to the beach under the hot sun is making things worst. The cat can't move , neither can I :wacko:

How's the weather where you live?

Partly Cloudy

79°F (Approx. 26°C)

UV Index: 7 High

Dew Point: 60°F (approx. 16°C)

Humidity: 52%

Visibility: 10.0 miles (16.09 Kilometers)

Pressure: 30.11 inches and falling (76.5 centimeters)

Wind: From the West Southwest at 3 mph (approx. 5kph)

Heat Index: 79°F (Approx. 26°C)

Guest .::BeatFactory::.

88°F (31°C)

Partly Cloudy

Feels Like 92°F (33°C)

UV Index: 10+ Extreme

Dew Point: 70°F (21°C)

Humidity: 55%

Visibility: 10.0 miles (16.1 km)

Pressure: 30.12 inches and falling (1,020.3 millibars and falling)

Wind: From the South Southeast at 7 mph (From the South at 11 km/h)

it's a bright sunny day about 80 something, I took the dog ( bailey, a boxer, white with a brown patch over one eye) for a walk on the hike bike trail in the park early before it got too hot, we kinda power walked 3 miles, she's sleeping now, we're in the AC and I'm relaxing and straightening up, lazy sunday, my daughter's out 4-wheeling, waiting for the sun to go down a little before I go back out and water the plants, feed the birds and wash some things off with the hose. So there ya go, that's my lazy sunday, oh, and playing some tunes on winamp while the tv is muted. now you know the whole story. lol I was going to go see Farenheit but my daughter suggested we go during the week since I'm off, good idea, it's crowded on sunday. one more week of shutdown before it's back to work, I'm a quality tech at delphi packard a sub of delphi automotive systems, we're the electrical subsidiary. also I saw an ad on tv that clear channel was giving a free ticket for each ticket purchased for their events in the area, but when I tried getting tickets for the allman brothers concert like they advertised, NO FREE LUNCH, but they did want to include a year's subscription to rolling stone. guess I'll use tickmaster. have fun guys :P

hitwall

Oh come on people. Put some feeling into it!

it's hotter than two rats f*#:lol:

That's better.

Almost identical to Ken's description here. Other than I'm sure I hear thunder.

pfft...you guys think it's hot?

104°F

Partly Cloudy Feels Like

102°F

UV Index: 10 Very High

Dew Point: 52°F

Humidity: 18%

Visibility: 10.0 miles

Pressure: 29.83 inches and falling

Wind: calm

Supposed to get up to 109 today....THAT'S hot

pfft...you guys think it's hot?

104°F

Partly Cloudy Feels Like

102°F

UV Index: 10 Very High

Dew Point: 52°F

Humidity: 18%

Pressure: 29.83 inches and falling

Wind: calm

Supposed to get up to 109 today....THAT'S hot

I like the low humidity though... try 100 in AZ and try 100 in Houston and you can't tell me that you wouldn't run back to AZ in a heartbeat. I was in Phoenix for a week once and some sign downtown near some fountain read 99 but to me it felt a lot cooler since the low humidity :P

82°F

Fair Feels Like

86°F

UV Index: 5 Moderate

Dew Point: 70°F

Humidity: 66%

Pressure: 29.90 inches and steady

Wind: From the Northwest at 10 mph

This is hot enough for me. The humidity is going to kill me in the summer, if the windchill doesn't do me in during the winter.

The humidity is actually low right about now in Austin... it *should* be hovering 100 degrees and have about 60-80% humidity.

According to some online conversion, the temperature here is 104°F. That's 40c but the car temperature said 42

Now it's a bit cooler cause it's night but it was like that during the day

it's hotter than hell and the air conditioner has been running non stop for about 3 months now.......it's 8 pm and 94 degrees :evil:

I hate hot weather :angry: