The Hunter has resigned as mod at Zeropaid

Bombardier

He is going to devote some time to family. I hope all goes well for him and that he will continue to visit here, time permitting...

Clicked the link, and as per it took 5 minutes for page to load. But as a tribute to Hunter I posted on ZP for the first time in months and months. I hope he drops in here once in a while too, cuz The Hunter rocks! :strumma:

:wub: Darn it I didnt expect something like this, and thanks to each and everyone of you for the kind words. Dont worry I will be around here quite a bit, and Im still posting beta news at TechTalk. Me makes shameless plug:http://www.pctechtalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=176

Now honestly I was worrying about every thread, and every post too much, and with both of my parents getting up in years, and as happens with age they are needing more help now. They have helped me very much over the years, and still are in so many ways, that it is my turn to be there for them.

If Jorge still wishes I will help out as time and conditions permit. Also Tater, answering your questions have been a true pleasure. Truly I feel honoured by the way i have been accepted by this site, and the members.

Curtis

Guest .::BeatFactory::.

I wish you well in your choices man. As a community, we will be there for you whenever we can, so don't forget to drop by every now and then to say hi or something... whatever you do... don't just drop off the internet. :)

Hi Joe :)

hope all is going well with you, but i have always wished you nothing but the best!

and that shouldnt surprise anyone either!

we haven't destroyed a thread in a long long time.....and we are way past due but...

lets not destroy this one ok :)

stay safe :)

Better strip his powers..he's still closing threads left and right over there. :rotfl:

Not that I doubt the authenticity of his decision, but it seems he just can't help being himself. I wish I got to know a mod/admin over there. Maybe there's just too many people. All I get a short bursts from Jorge saying my news is too long. Oh well. Look forward to seeing you no matter where you are Hunter. If I had to rate you, I'd put you in the tops, up there with Janett, CH, and of course, CP...although I couldn't stand his Ulrich pic. That avatar actaully influences a negative opinion in me. Sorry Shawn. BK has shown me the light. :)

although I couldn't stand his Ulrich pic. That avatar actaully influences a negative opinion in me. Sorry Shawn. BK has shown me the light. :)

:D Glad I got rid of it then.

I can make enough enemies on purpose without the multitude I anger by accident. ;)

Good luck hunter! You always did a great job. I have my 80 yr old mom to look out for so I know what you mean about taking care of your parents. In fact I am heading over there right now. Best wishes and check in when you can. :good job:

I just couldnt help it, I checked, and saw I still had powers, and thought what the heck. :taskmaster: Now its time to head outdoors, and enjoy what passes for summer around here.

Jorge tends to be really slow about certain things so.. I hope you are able to continue being a super mod but there is still the possibility that he just hasn't gotton around to it yet.

Good luck hunter! You always did a great job. I have my 80 yr old mom to look out for so I know what you mean about taking care of your parents. In fact I am heading over there right now. Best wishes and check in when you can. :good job:

You're in quite a lot of company around here Hunter....I'm washing clothes for my 79 year old mother right now. Wish I still had my dad to look after too, but he passed away many years ago.

Honestly I feel very lucky that I still have both my parents in my life, and it is good to be able to help them as they have helped me.

my 77 year old mother lives right next to me and my family.....we bought the house next door to her when dad died, and, it`s wonderful..i go over and have a cup of tea with her every morning, and my wife looks after her every need.. when my two girls visit grandma, they just have to walk next door....my mum was very good to me, and it`s good to be able to return the favour after all these years.....aren`t mums cool.......good on you mate....