It's been too long!

Shawn

I think that last one was right - so I'll take the liberty of adding the next one:

Up

Strange

Charm

Wel... this could be a few things:

1) three of the six types of quarks

2)or a performance by Robert HP Platz

both are correct, I will go with the former though, since the latter more than likely is derived from the first.

Excellent!

I thought it would be harder.... :)

So who's next?

LOL, who can say? We have two going.

Wingnut and Dude can have a slap fight to decide who posts next.

Im not sure. Wingnut probably didnt seee Zero Mostel's post-humous performance on Seinfeld, so my first guess was disqualified. Was The Producer's right?

Im not sure. Wingnut probably didnt seee Zero Mostel's post-humous performance on Seinfeld, so my first guess was disqualified. Was The Producer's right?

Dead guys on TV shows don't really count; anyways, I was intending for it to be that Larry David played Max Balystock on TV, Jason Alexander played him on Broadway and Zero Mostel in the original film.

Although technically your first answer was correct.

BTW: I am tapped and have great consternation while making these. There is a level of difficulty that I have trouble with manipulating. Somebody else should make some since I will go insane if I think about these any more.

They've each played mob bosses, but I imagine that's more plain than you mean.

Part of the Godfather legacy?

Robert Deniro

Marlon Brando

Al Pacino

3 ages of vito corleone. that reminded me of that old riddle about the guy crawling on 4 limbs in the morning, walking on two in the afternoon, and using 3 in the twilight.

hell, pacino played michael so.....yeah, I got that wrong. they did all play "The Godfather" though!

Edited by gorphon

Mkay here we go again

Dennis Rodman

Jennifer Lopez

Liza Minnelli

they all are known to wear feathered boas from time to time!

as an aside, I met liza minelli one time while visiting with my father at a sleepaway camp for adults. erm... thats a rehab camp actually. and since this is beatking, I will mentions that the "toxic twins" built a building at same rehab center after recovering there. its a building in the round, full of murals and all that and sits on a hill overlooking this entire little town. pretty sweet views for a buncha addicts.

all marines? imus I dont know about.