How's Everyone Doing??:

DudeAsInCool

all's well with the world.... new moon haninging in the west.... balmy night air and the promise of summer...

catching up on burning stuff and thinking about cooking dinner.... maybe crack a beer...

:relaxin:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you are wrong Koop, but it tasted good!

Did you not get my invitations? There I was, hurt, because you hadn't turned up!

Umma screens all my mail here.....she obviously hijacked my invite. Where was she when these pictures were being taken?

:read this: No invitations received! :reallymad: You're probably right about Umma--she'd usually be pipin' her ass into this thread by now--but nooooooo, not a peep!

Looks like a beautiful area, MI.... Pretty nice college pad.. :strumma: Lots of grass to roll around with the filleys in :)

I certainly did Mal... maybe not just as warm here as where you are being a bit further oop north, but I was out (pulling weeds, hosing the gook off the drive and chasing the dog across the fields) for most of the afternoon... managed to avoid cutting the grass though... that's going to take a man with a ride on mower for the first cut.... or a friendly goat.

6 hours ago i was getting off the plane at Köln-Bonn airport after 4 warm, sunny days in Bristol (totally opposite from a month ago). i can't believe what a great mood i'm in. and it's gorgeous here today as well. B)

reading this thread just reminds me how much my life has changed thanks to the Internet. i feel like i know you lot; a very good feeling.

yeah, the 45 min. flight was great Redneck4sure, thank you very much (i LOVE aeroplanes and flying). i don't know if you're serious about getting out of jail but about 10 years back in NYC i was rounded up w/a bunch of HS kids on the lower east side and after 36 hours downtown, they cut me loose--i was walking on air.

Flying is cool once in a while. I can see where it would get old if done often. Hassle at the airport, luggage and stuff. I worked for Boeing for 13 lucky yrs. The longer I worked at Boeing........the more I liked my car. :)

reading this thread just reminds me how much my life has changed thanks to the Internet. i feel like i know you lot; a very good feeling.

awwwe *huggles* :lol: