How's Everyone Doing??:

DudeAsInCool

How's everybody this eve/morning?

Im reading a script and just trying to kick back this weekend. Weather was great today here in LA...

Anything eventful happen today?

lol. well, i see this is getting a big response...people probably are already asleep

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's pretty scary. I grew up 20 miles from 3 Mile Island. One of my friends actually had a job as safety engineer there before the big event... Was Art Bell hosting 2nite?

I help with transportation and do some coaching where needed for a 10 year old ( teaching him how to throw a knuckleball...just what every 10 year old lefty needs to know :lol: )....a 7 year old who just got out of teeball last year and a 5 year old granddaughter who has a habit of playing in the infield dirt during games....

I'm banging my head on my desk and wondering what to argue in my research paper.

I can list facts out my ass, but without an argument the paper is worthless. This will be my last major undergrad paper, and I want it to be.... intense.

Here's a big shout out to all of the fans of Pliny the Younger. :strumma:

I'm banging my head on my desk and wondering what to argue in my research paper.

anyway i can help? i can edit/proofread for you if you want (no charge).

i'm slowly flipping out here in DE and counting the days till i leave for england (end o' june, yay!), freaking out over latest outrages in US politics (e.g., rice & de lay), txting w/BF already in bristol, IMing friends all the way Naarth in scotland...all this is ADD-friendly. a bit lonely but happy to be here. :P

It's a beautiful day here. Getting me boots on to take the dog walkies across the fields and watch the new lambs bounce around for an hour. The Isle of Man is 'close' today.... visibility is always great after rain....

then work till midnight :( with hourly skiving just for the thrill of it.

weather is great. Everybody is out walking, eating and drinking coffee at the cafeterias. I'm the one who serves so work for me. I'm home relaxing right now watching figure skating and typing this post

anyway i can help? i can edit/proofread for you if you want (no charge).

Thanks for the offer. We'll see when it looks more like an essay.

Is this a new scandal? Did Condi Rice get laid by somebody we know in the White House??

:lol:

it's gorgeous out. went to the vet's for peter's passport and proof of rabies thing :evil: & this morning i took the lining out of my motorcycle jacket, hooray.

We have a radio program a bit like this thread.... it's called 'The Archers' the day to day life of country folk.... zzzzzzz

the weather here is awfully nice too.... spring has sprung.... the whins are out in bloom and the air smells of coconut...... almost as good as patchouli that is.... the lambs are a hoot to watch.... there are a lot of new calves in the fields too. The swallows will be back in a couple of weeks.... like little stealth bombers...

tune in tomorrow for another rivetting episode...

umma --> :lol:

last night i looked out the window and assumed a helicopter was hovering down low in the west. half an hour later, i looked out again and noticed the light was in the same position...there are 5 planets clearly visible in the nightsky now (in the Western sky on this side of the atlantic). just gorgeous.