Wassup For the Weekend - 2/23/06

DudeAsInCool

Guest .::BeatFactory::.

long night tonight... as has been every friday night.

Saturday, not really sure about the day, but at night, it's my friend's brother's bachelor's party at the strip club ;)

Sunday, probably just relaxing and maybe spending a little time with this girl I'm talking to

Edited by .::BeatFactory::.

I want to go to the Guiness factory in Dublin, but I'm lacking support.

Got a new housemate. He is an air hostess... errr...cabin crew... with RyanAir. Only spoken once, but he seems alright. He is somewhere in Russia now I think.

Other than that, sleep. My new job is great, but it is knocking it out of me. I'm making loads of contacts with important people in the company and beyond. It is all lobbying politicians and destroying competition. Corporate love. :wub: It seems genuine that the goal is lower prices and better services for customers. Everyone talks about ethics when it comes to questionable actions, and I'm sure it is genuine - no one jokes differently in private, even if prompted, so I feel comfortable at the moment. :)

Well to make a long story short, I may have 5 minutes of fun this weekend if I'm lucky LOL....I'm gonna rant real quick, bare with me. ;)

I've had a shitty week thumbsdown

1. My ex has been telling me all week that he's going to more or less take me to court under the fact I'm a neglectful mom, because I stayed overnight at Carrie's last weekend because I was fucked up...rather than coming home while my kids were asleep <_ was here>

2. I found out earlier this week that a. My sister is having twins and b. my mother(whom owns my house) is kicking me out so my sister can move in here. Now this is shitty because I'm NOT behind in rent or anything, she's kicking me out as punishment for splitting with my husband. And I have til April 1. Nowhere around here has 3 rooms for the money I can pay. This wouldn't bother me too much, but I am unable to get power in my name because of my ex and his sister using my name on shit 13 years ago....FUCKERS!

3. I am 2 weeks behind on my schoolwork.

4. My new job isn't paying me what they are supposed to be, this makes the 2nd week I haven't gotten mileage pay. Now I have less money because of those fucks, and I am suppose to move. I want to pull my hair out to say the least :reallymad:

So...........if I end up disappearing from you guys for a couple weeks, you now know why. Don't worry..I didn't die LOL.

Hope everyone elses life is half way sane :bigsmile:

Edited by Amber

Particularly if they bring home some complimentary little bottles  :lol:

Nah - wine is what my French housemate is for.

Amber - I'm really sorry to hear that news. I wished I wasn't a million miles away so that I could help - but I'm not sure what good I could do even if I was there. My thoughts are with you and the kids. From what I can make out, you are a fighter, so you will come through this.

Amber...what MI said...wish I was there to help. Find out what your rights as a tenant are. You don't have to get out by April 1. Make THEIR life a living hell by not moving..I think you have about 6 mos. (pretty sure that's the law here in NY). Do you have an agreement with your new company re: mileage? Is it in writing? Are you on good terms with your sister? I'm so sorry this is happening to you. It completely sucks. But like the others said I feel you are a strong woman too...so hang in there...try to stay focused. You can get through this. :wub:

Amber--here in RI once eviction starts you have 90 days before the sheriff comes and moves your stuff out. But the landlords have to file for eviction first, (about $100 for that) then take you to court where the judges are usually inclined to favor the tenant, and before they can even file for eviction they have to give x number of warnings, and a final 5 day warning. It might very well be that your mother doesn't have legal grounds to evict you. Just because you are divorced /separated aren't grounds to evict anyone here in RI, that I know.

and if in NY its six months, that's even better than here. well, for tenants anyway...but that's a story for another day.

Alot of shit that goes on between landlords and tenants is alot of bluff and bluster; if you let her your mother can yell and intimidate you and you'll leave and that's that--but the law is on the side of the tenant, i.e. YOUR side.

you should find out on Monday what exactly your rights are and her obligations are, but until then just sit tight. :hug:

Edited by CTC Command

Amber- Good luck, hang in there, it'll be okay. :)

This weekend was stupid.

Job Fair on Friday.

Nothing on Saturday except... some studying because I realized that I have six tests this week.

This wouldn't be so terrible, except I haven't read for any of my classes. And there's at least one test in every class. And a presentation. Icing on the cake!!!

Did I seriously just say that six tests "wouldn't be terrible, but...."?!

Stupid week. Stupid midterms. Stupid school. I want to punch it.

I went to the MOA (mall of america) today and bought fun t-shirts to make me smile. One says something about resisting temptation, one says "Love will tear us apart" and the other says something about true love. I'm a pathetic mush-bucket sometimes.

Thank You all for the words of strength, I appreciate them greatly, and yes...I and my children will be ok. I am moving out without a fight because noone here thinks I can make it on my own, and I have a point to prove. :lol:

Tater stay the hell offline, and get to work. You just knew I was going to be on your ass to make sure you studied. Its my job to be a big pain in the ass and make sure you apply yourself.

Amber, huggs to you, and I know you can do it, and will show them. PS sometimes its best for the kids not to fight, and just show the family up for being a bunch of dicks. Family fights are not good for kids, I know because my X and I did a lot of it, and really hurt our daughter. We should have pretended to be adults, and just moved on. She still hates me, but I dont have bad feelings for her, as we were both to blame.