Wassup For SuperBowl Weekend - 2/3/06

DudeAsInCool

Happy Friday! The big news today is that my sister is taking early retirement from her job and will now get the same salary for not working!!! She plans to work on environmental issues and animal stuff

Gonna continue setting up my computer, etc. This thing's unbelievable :)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to Cuba and then flying over to Buenos Aires for some business meetings. I will have to be in Cape Town by sunday for the same reason. Perhaps I'll get to see my friend Nelson after a long time.

I'm going to Cuba and then flying over to Buenos Aires for some business meetings. I will have to be in Cape Town by sunday for the same reason. Perhaps I'll get to see my friend Nelson after a long time.

Say hello to Fidel for me

Tonight, going to FW's new place to help her out some more. Done killed my back there yesterday.

Tomorrow, going to see my guys play, and a benefit for a man my husband worked with, then FW is having a kegger.

Sunday....HOMEWORK! Go Steelers!!! :hyper:

Gonna get my hair cut tomorrow...

Going to try to make my friend's boyfriend make some guacamole for me. Sure beats going and buying the stuff...

Otherwise, laundry, homework, and maybe I'll finish off that bottle of Grey Goose that's been callin' my name.....

Well, exams are FINALLY graded so thats good. And its Friday and the weekend, so that too is good.

But my friend Fernando died probably...last Monday?

and that is so not good.

it sucks.

I say probably cuz he didn't show up to work Monday, and when he didn't show again Tuesday or answer his phone his boss sent someone (my ex-girlfriend as it turns out) over to his apartment to see if he was alright. Knocked on the door, no answer. So she jimmied a window and climbed in. Found him lying on the floor next to his bed...they think it was a heart attack.

42. :wha':

And I feel bad for Lee for having to be the one to find him like that. :nope:

Did a bit of roaring around New England with him back in the days before beatking, kids and grad school...always figured when i finished grad school I'd have more time to ride again, and we'd hook up and regularly catch some more bugs in our teeth...

Wake's tommorow morning at 8:30 in East Providence, so I guess I ain't taking Ian to his 8:45 swimming class at the Y.

Here's a picture from a bunch Fernando emailed a couple years ago right after he finished putting his shovelhed chopper project together.

RIP buddy

post-59-1139031006.jpg

Edited by CTC Command

:blink:  :unsure:  

I miss hanging out with my friends, drinking and laughing my ass off.  :(

After a while, you'll be laughing your ass of with your friends without even a thought about drinking.

Seriously.

:yup:

Having a few drinks once in a while is not bad Joe. Having a lot of drinks everyday is bad

Hanging out with friends and having a few drinks is even better. Control is the game.

RIP Fernando :(

Method. Yes, control is the key but I had no control. It escalated to other things... :nope:

having sex with strangers can sometimes be fun

they should invent condoms for drunk people though <_>

:blink::unsure:

I miss hanging out with my friends, drinking and laughing my ass off. :(

Nah, you won't after a while. 9 times out of 10 I'm sober when everyone else is wasted. And you just sit back and laugh because YOU used to be that person. I drink maybe 1-2 a month if that, I will NOT drink if I'm going to drive....the only time it's ever happened is when my ass has been planted and I know if I have a drink at 7 then soda til 1, I'm good to go. I am incredibly proud that you are sticking this all out. :D

Sorry about your friend CTC, that's young :(