Merry Christmas Everyone

DudeAsInCool

Oh crap Amber, that is something we know all too much about. 2 trips to emergency with the wife last night for the same thing. The first shot didnt help, but the second shot of demerol was enough that she could finally get some rest. Shes still asleep, so I dont know how shes going to feel this morning.

I woke up yesterday to let Mr. Boo out the front door to find myself locked inside my own guest house! And I had no tools. Took me a couple hours to figure out how to open the damn door. :lol:

Amber...hope you are feeling better

Hunter...hope your wife if feeling better too.

I had a better Christmas than a Christmas eve. A friend and I were in a car wreck on the way home from work (in her truck). We are okay, just sore from the seat belts. It was the other guys fault, he had no insurance and no drivers license. Cops just wrote him a bunch of tickets and let him go.

So my big present just arrived today...my wife got me new laptop (an inspiron 9300) to replace my old crappy sony vaio that is is on its last legs and dur to its crappy design is irrepairable. So I am pretty excited...this thing is HUGE! Got no research done today -- been removing all the BS that came preinstalled on it and dl'ing and configuring & installing other stuff i actually need.

But then this afternoon the principal where i teach called me to tell me one of my students died Christmas evening...totally sucks, she was an excellent kid and had a great future ahead of her

this news casts a huge negative pall over the day here. :(

That family will never be the same, I can tell you from personal exp. My dad was killed in a car wreck on xmas eve in 86'. I think this year was the first year I've driven anywhere on xmas eve since having my license. And I went to his grave.

I do feel better thanks to darvocet, and thanks for all the well wishes. ;)