Wassup For the Weekend - 12/2/05

DudeAsInCool

FREEEEE!!!!!

I've finished with my old employer, but yet to start with my new.

Have fun all those studying! yepFU

Moving to Dublin on 11/12. I lill live in this hotel for 12 days, curtosy of the company, in which time I have to choose a house. Come back at Christmas and pick up all my belongings. I'll move back into my home for 6 months after Christmas.

Moving to Dublin on 11/12. I lill live in this hotel for 12 days, courtesy of the company, in which time I have to choose a house.

Pretty snazzy, but where's the bar? Might not a better title for the hotel be Red Bull? :) And the corp throws in a house for you? Pretty nice arrangement - how much sweat did you promise to give a way? :hyper: :hyper:

Moving to Dublin on 11/12. I lill live in this hotel for 12 days, courtesy of the company, in which time I have to choose a house.

Pretty snazzy, but where's the bar? Might not a better title for the hotel be Red Bull? :) And the corp throws in a house for you? Pretty nice arrangement - how much sweat did you promise to give a way? :hyper: :hyper:

Sadly I have to pay rent on the house. It's London prices in Dublin too. I asked for a London cost of living allowance from the UK division who are employing me (or "own" me as they put it), but they dont give one during training. The Irish division did suggest that they could somehow support me with housing costs, but wasn't sure what perks they should be giving to trainees on my scheme.

The hotel is just while I get settled.

In saying that, I won't be struggling :)

Sweat? I've sold my soul! It will be worth it to knock you out of your richest-person-at-BK position.

Corporate sellout Method is knocked back a bit with the loss of his car. Devil-dancing lawyer Shawn will be a strong runner in a few years, but I've got a head start.

You can't hold that position forever.

good luck with the move, MI and the exams, Potato and Shawn. another weekend of nothing but getting high and drinking over here and i think we're gonna eat out somewhere tonight.

Kooperman is the richest man in here

Probably followed by Method and then Shawn, who saves everything :lol: Slumlord has the most lavish lifestyle by far... I'm not in the ranks YET - what I do is crazy - however, I have a number of high risk projects which could/should pay off big time - in other words, watch out next year for the Dude to take the prize :D

Congrats, MI - lets get the party started :Here's to you: :dancin:

Oh just give me a few years, I'll pass you all by leaps and bounds.

You made a fortune in the fall with all those gas guzzling hikes - you may have surpassed us all already :lol:

I'm not in the ranks YET - what I do is crazy - however, I have a number of high risk projects which could/should pay off big time - in other words, watch out next year for the Dude to take the prize  :D

So the LA mansion is council housing?

Not exactly... :lol: I live in this area:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hancock_Park,...les,_California

Before that, I lived most of my time in LA right here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bel-Air,_Los_...les,_California

Friday I went shopping for my kids Christmas outfits and I am so proud to say I got all 3 FULL outfits for $20. I love resale shops :bigsmile:

Saturday I finished up my finals.

Today I cleaned. This afternoon we are getting pictures taken and tonight is dart league.

Wow...what a night. We had a benefit for Toys for Tots at the Warsaw in Williamsburg. I sang with 3 bands (just a few of songs) :lol: It was a friggin' blast.

Here's my friend Tom who runs the gig... :wub:

Today I ride the couch and order Chinese food.. :yup:

post-59-1133716867.jpg

Edited by Warflower

Kooperman is the richest man in here

Yes indeed, with the type treasure that counts the most....family. We had our belated Thanksgiving celebration here yesterday, with all 5 grandkids present. A good time was had by all, with plenty of food for everybody. Then my wife left to go babysit 3 of the grandkids last night while the parents went out to play....and I had cleanup duty all by myself. After that was done, I settled in and watched the DVD of the new War Of The Worlds...recommended to all science-fiction lovers.

Been a lazy weekend here...was supposed to do some more work in the garage yesterday but never actually got around to it. Read while the wife wrecked shit in Age Of Empires III, watched some Curb Your Enthusiasmon the dvd and did some other things in the bedroom... :lol:

Maybe I'll lance this infection raging in my right index finger. Stupid antibiotics did nothing to it. :wha':

But tonight I am looking forward to some ear-bleeding country--going to see Dinosaur Jr in Boston, Downstairs at the Middle East. Original lineup, J, Lou & Murph, doing all the old OLD stuff. :good job:

Just rolled in from Boston. Dinosaur Jr. totally ROCKED!!

Batteries were found dead in the camera when I arrived so there's no pics, which kinda sucks cuz we were standing about 15 feet from the stage, and as usual it was wicked fucking loud. And of course, I forgot my Dinosaur Jr earplugs that I bought at the last Dino Jr. show I went like 10 or 11 years ago, so my ears are ringing...

What?