Wassup For the Weekend - 11/18/05

DudeAsInCool

Today I get to beat the Traffic Cops in Court. Unfortunately, some idiot gave me a ticket for parking when I wasn't there - and I have the phone records to show I was at home! :lol:

But I am pissed I have to go all the way downtown to prove it...

Stick it to the fuckers Dude!

Found out more about my new job today. I will be based in Dublin working on a project for an aeronautical company. They are based in Belfast, so a bit of travelling there I'll be heavily involved in the design of a new ££££££ supply chain for them.

There may also be another project analysing ferry traffic cargo (again, €€€€€€€€€€)and how the company can take a bigger slice of the pie.

So I move to Dublin two weeks on Monday. I start in a hotel for a few weeks until I find a house, then I fly back and take my car across.

Hit me that it is real now and I'm getting nervous! 8 more working days in my current job.

I would stay in this country, but i've been forced out by all the cheap labour from America taking up the good jobs in Swindon and surrounding area - particularly Bristol :P

Edited by Malicious Intent

Found out more about my new job today.

Sounds like a cover for a job with her Majesty's Secret Service. I bet your real mission is to track down Umma and the other subversive downloaders... ;)

DAIC: That's crazy, how'd you get the ticket if you weren't there!?

MI: You'll have to keep us posted as to how your new job goes!

Friday midnight: saw Harry Potter. Went to Denny's afterwards.... it's my friend's

birthday and that's what she wanted to do.

Today: meet with a friend, go to Chipotle, then head to the Mall of America. Another friend of ours is in the a capella group that is singing tonight for the lighting of the Christmas tree. She called and woke me up earlier and said something about afterwards, but I don't remember what.

Saturday: Nothing all day then going out for my old best friend's birthday, we're going to some tiki bar in NE Minneapolis.

Sunday: throw together some stuff for a group presentation that's Tuesday, throw together a powerpoint (which is fun because my computer at my place is broken), then FIX MY F-KIN COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!! If I'm not around much in the coming weeks, the computer thing is definitely part of why....

DAIC: That's crazy, how'd you get the ticket if you weren't there!?

I parked my car around noon and and went to the bank. They gave me a ticket for exceeding two hours - the problem is they said I was there at 11:20 when I was at home :)

Guest .::BeatFactory::.

crazy stuff man...

as for me, I'm heading out to the capital city for my mom's birthday on saturday, but tonight, i have some partying to do out there and some friends to see that I haven't seen in over a year.

Saturday will be spent with my family, especially my mother, as it is her birthday, and I have no plans set for Saturday night or Sunday, but, as always, something comes up! Have a great weekend everyone!

I've just finished to play with my group...

tomorrow...I'll be with my girl...

sunday ...I'll study for university...

I started the wekend off righty right -- with a real righteous nap! :P

We take turns every friday night once the weather turns cold taking one of the kids out by themselves--with 4 of 'em, they tend to blur into each other most of the time. so tonite was my night to take Anna out for her "special night"-we went swimming at the Y then to Newport Cremery for hot dogs & ice cream sundaes then to the new toy store (k-b's gone at the mall) to get "fairytopia barbie" for her friend's birthday--she's going to the party 2morrow.

after i finish spamming the boards here i guess i'm watching "play misty for me" in the bedroom with the missus. more likely falling asleep as soon as me head hits the pillow--i am drop-dead exhausted.

saturday--sleep late! then after breakfast charge the battery in the Ranger, and measure the plywood for the garage walls then haul ass down to my old man's in c-town and "borrow" his table saw, then drive back and screw 'em to the wall, install the bike racks and assorted hooks and finish organizing the garage. oh, and drive Anna to Providence to go to take her Rowan's birthday party.

Sunday...dunno yet. maybe get a babysitter and go see the Johnny Cash flick--it looks pretty good, and I'm a fan of the Man In Black from way wayyyyyy back.

"I hear that train a'comin...it's comin round the bend. an I ain't seen the sunshine since, i don't know when..." :change note:

y'know, MI, i was gonna say GOOD LUCK and it sounds so exciting and all but after this:

would stay in this country, but i've been forced out by all the cheap labour from America taking up the good jobs in Swindon and surrounding area - particularly Bristol :P

i ain't saying shit. :)

i'm not doing anything this weekend (apart from the usual getting high), Chris is leaving for the states tomorrow, he's not too happy going...i'll be there in january, when i'll make sure that this time, i get to bug the shit outta Warflower, hahaha *evil* :)

it's been COLD lately. brrrrrrrr, i'm sitting w/my little red riding hood hood on until the LR heats up, right now it's -1C here and there's frost all over all the hills across the way.

I uhhhhh got piss drunk last night with my bad influence named Carrie LOL. Had a bunch of fun though.

Today I have just laid around and done nothing really , me my kids and my ol man watching movies.

Tomorrow I have to finish up my schoolwork. And do some laundry as I'm tackling my nasty ass basement Monday so I don't feel as bad decorating for Xmas :lol:

Friday...worked the Rockets game.....they lost :(

Saturday...worked an on sale for Aerosmith tickets...and later went to see Paul McCartney at Toyota Center!! AWESOME SHOW!! Didn't take any pics.

Today...nothing...going to an end of season staff party at the Pavilion later tonight.

I was packing most of the weekend and will doing a Will Smith (Going to Miami) on monday. I was bit worried about the current tropical storm but it looks like it will miss FL (keeping my fingers crossed).

I'll be back next week after Thanksgiving. :bigsmile: