Favorite Munchies

DudeAsInCool

I got the idea for this thread by reading the following article and it made me hungry!

Blessed Be the Cheese Sandwich Maker

Mon Mar 21,10:43 AM ET

Oddly Enough - Reuters

LONDON (Reuters) - It's no ordinary toasted cheese sandwich.

American food guru Ruth Reichl called it the tastiest morsel she had eaten in the place she said was now the world's food capital.

There is an art to the Oglethorpe sandwich experience. He takes two slices of Poilane sourdough bread, crumbled Montgomery cheddar cheese, matured for 18 months at 12 degrees centigrade, and tops it off with five varieties of onion and garlic.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...ain_sandwich_dc

So what are your favorite munchies after a hard of partying or whatever?

Guest .::BeatFactory::.

Flaming Hot Cheetos, Munchies (any flavor), cold pizza, Snickers (why wait? I think I just got paid for that ;))

peanut butter cups or twizzlers (can't do that here). strawberry or coffee haagen dazs (can't eat those here either, they have other flavors that are frustratingly close to not sucking)

Guest .::BeatFactory::.

I gotta say add... that after a night of hard partying and getting ?aid ;) ... I get up because I'm so hyper and I make some music, while eating some twizzlers lol

Makes mouths happy n stuff lol

no good 'n' plentys either. *whine* um...so what do i eat? good question...relatives send us this chocolate and toffee mixture from wisconsin. :)

I'm eating chocolate twizzlers right now!!

for once, i'm not jealous, moodyblue (we dig the red ones). :)

for once, i'm not jealous, moodyblue (we dig the red ones). :)

So do I, I just have these because someone confiscated them from somebody at the Toyota Center at some show (they were unopened at the time) and no-one else wanted them.....but I do love the red ones the best!! :)

I do love the red ones the best!! :)

do you cram like 5 of them in your mouth at once? :lol: (we do)

noone said Gummy Bears?????? I also like licorice(red). I can't eat many chips because my body thinks Im choking because they are sharp...but once in a while I will and when I do I want chili cheese fritos with onion dip! Yum!!! :bigsmile:

we found this new flavor last night--Dublin Mudslide (w/Irish cream liqueur in, guarenteeing it won't be sold in the states, nyah) :lol: excellent stuff.

post-59-1111735745.gif

mmmmmm yummy. i miss the huge variety of flavors.