Wassup for the Weekend - 3/18/05

DudeAsInCool

Stuart (the very MIA Stuz here at beatking) is a gem; since i have to watch Peter very closely, he drove all the way from gloucester, went to Ikea in bristol and bought and delivered my office chair to me here the other night. but he got it in royal blue. :lol:

so i'm gonna take a taxi back there and exchange it for black. *sigh* :lol: (though i'm flattered he went to so much trouble for me).

otherwise nothing much (i'm hoping). did i mention we're gonna get shit-faced? that's a given. :)

Damn sorry Umma. I hope Red's family wasn't living in there at the time.

Is there a story behind the car that I don't know?

Damn sorry Umma. I hope Red's family wasn't living in there at the time.

Is there a story behind the car that I don't know?

nah... no story... just stolen... used as a ram to cause untold damage to other property and then torched and abandoned...

:reallymad:

Damn, Umma, that sucks about your car.

Tonight I am working a Rockets game, they will beat Boston! (hopefully)

Saturday I am working Bill Gaither and I have sunday off, I might take Taco out if it isn't raining. Or I may just lay around a do nothing. We'll see....

I'm in love :wub:

so no matter what happens and how much I work, I don't care

It's a bit odd, even for the free-wheeling Greeks, to hear of a young man in love with his right hand....but I'm sure you'll always be together. :rolleyes:

Having a funeral for what's left of my car :(

I'll buy that car if you will deliver. I don't travel you know. :lol:

Sorry about your car.....really. I think everyone here is aware of my redneck, zero tolerance, kill the bastards approach to criminals. I hope they catch the mofo that destroyed your car. :reallymad:

I guess I will take another car to the gun range to use as a prop tomorrow. I already have it loaded on a trailer and gas tank removed. Shooting match tomorrow with pistols and urban rifles. I guess I will take the 9mm and the AR-15 because the ammo for those is cheaper than my favorite guns.

I guess I will take another car to the gun range to use as a prop tomorrow. I already have it loaded on a trailer and gas tank removed. Shooting match tomorrow with pistols and urban rifles. I guess I will take the 9mm and the AR-15 because the ammo for those is cheaper than my favorite guns.

Are you training to join Al Quaida or to be in a new Mad Max film?

Which one pays more? :)

It really is a lot of fun. Not as much fun as my motorcycle days of yesteryear but safer. I REALLY enjoyed road racing back in the day....on and off the race track. Drag racing motorcycles was fun too.

Edited by Redneck4sure

Which one pays more? :)

It really is a lot of fun. Not as much fun as my motorcycle days of yesteryear but safer. I REALLY enjoyed road racing back in the day....on and off the race track. Drag racing motorcycles was fun too.

If you're going to be pulling this car on the trailer through the range with your John Deere, I might be interested in heading down there..... :shootin:

:lol:

Not exactly! I will park it at a spot and it will be the "good guys" cars from where the shooting starts. When the timer goes off you jump out of the car and shoot at the "bad guys" in another car or around the other car. You get points deducted for misses and time is kept. It is just one stage in a match that will have about 8 different stages. Come on down and you can participate. We have an opening in the cast. We need a couple more "bad guys". For safety's sake we don't allow the "bad guys" to have real guns. Let me know if interested. :)

I'm in love  :wub:

so no matter what happens and how much I work, I don't care

awwwwwww. :) wait--does this mean we won't see you using :jipper: anymore?

Not exactly!  I will park it at a spot and it will be the "good guys" cars from where the shooting starts.  When the timer goes off you jump out of the car and shoot at the "bad guys" in another car or around the other car.  You get points deducted for misses and time is kept.

and this is different from what you were doing when a little kid, how again? (like i'm one to talk) :lol:

awwwwwww. :) wait--does this mean we won't see you using :jipper: anymore?

That is always used. For health reasons

btw this time I'm in love. That doesn't mean I didn't have a relationship before that :bigsmile: . I have a normal sex life unlike Kooperman

:lol:

btw this time I'm in love. That doesn't mean I didn't have a relationship before that :bigsmile: . I have a normal sex life but I'd still like to shag Kooperman

tsk, tsk.....just like one of those early Greek Olympians. Keep your javelin clean and don't throw your hammer around too much and maybe you can sleep with a woman over 50 just like I do....on your side.... near the edge....:bigsmile:

got a new car !!! YAY !! :hyper:

This one will be booby trapped.

Shame you dont travel redneck... I reckon you'd sort out the joy riders faster than the police.... their hands are tied by the law unfortunately.... and with the waning of paramilitary activity in the country.... there aren't so many punishment beatings and knee cappings for anti social behaviour... no deterrant = more crime.

but then the do gooders know best.... maybe they should be made to compensate the victims of crime since they're so intent on protecting the poor hard done to criminals.

yep... still slightly angry :evil:

I said normal sex life. I didn't say I bang every female within a mile.

slowing down in yer old age eh?

so you're in love AGAIN.... that's so very sweet.

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: