Snow and then Mo' Snow

Kooperman

Well, we've gotten about 1 inch of sbow but it's not on the ground...it's flying around because the wind is blowing about 35 mph. It's cold, visibility is around 1/10 of a mile. People are losing power left and right. I was called out for a medical call here in town at 4:30am(keep in mind I haven't done this in 2 yrs and don't work for them) and the ambulance took approx 1 hr 15 min to get here. A usual time for them is 20 min. So needless to say, I am staying right here all day and night. Oh..windchill is 2 above.

It's a bit nippy out.. but I think that's more windchill than temp... there's snow on the Mournes but none down here :)

37°F (feels like 30°F)

Last night I drove from Mingo Juntion, Ohio to Wheeling West Virginia. A trip that took about 45 minutes. Driving back mid-morning today took almost 2 hours. Snowing like mad. About 4 inches so far. The road crews are doing the best they can. Not snowing right now. But it's supposed to start up again this evening. I'm finally home after spending the night in the hospital awaiting the birth of my grandson. I'm in for the rest of the week-end.

Right now it is sunny and windy, mid 70s today and in the 30s tonight and for tomorrow is it only going to reach the upper 40s.....warm one day cold the next!! Gotta love Texas weather!! :lol:

Great another place for me to bitch about the weather. We already had a blizzard, and a major snowstorm this week, and guess frigging what.

Heres our forecast: Lunenburg county

3:52 PM AST Saturday 22 January 2005

Blizzard warning for

Lunenburg county continued

Snowfall amounts ranging from 20 to 40 centimetres and wind gusts up

to 100 km/h are forecast to give blizzard conditions on Sunday.

This is a warning that blizzard conditions are forecast in these

Regions. Monitor weather conditions..Listen for updated statements.

A low pressure system currently located south of the Great Lakes will move to the east coast of the United States tonight. This low will then intensify into a Major winter storm and track slowly south of Nova Scotia Sunday night.

Snow will begin over southwestern Nova Scotia overnight then spread northeastward reaching Cape Breton in the afternoon. Total snow amounts of between 20 and 40 centimetres are expected by midnight Sunday. The snow will be accompanied by strong northeast winds gusting up to 100 km/h giving blowing snow and blizzard conditions.