Wal-Mart Sued Over Evanescence CD Lyrics

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wal-Mart represents a cataclysmic loophole in Economics.

-They control the entire product process, a lot of times right down to the manufacturing and shipping (which is almost unheard of).

-They use near-slave labor. Chinese people deserve better than to be treated like slaves by their own government and foreign monsters. The natural flow of economics depends upon them getting a certain amount in payment which they in turn are supposed to spend (just like Americans used to do and do today). Where is their high quality of life while their country's GDP, etc... soar?

-They appeal to misguided rednecks..........AND OTHERS - (happy Redneck?)

Wal-Mart is a cancer of economics, when looked at rationally. The loopholes they exploit stop the natural flow of economics that is supposed to occur (with or without any intervention from government and other non-natural factors). Hence, they take in a lot, and don’t give much back, and they put everyone else on notice of having their asses handed to them in the marketplace. People who sell goods using no slave labor, and with typical supply chains, are effectively destroyed in this situation. This means bye-bye competition.

This is what is wrong. Capitalism in the U.S. wasn’t imagined with these external factors (globalization) in mind, which include unnatural exploits in the flow.

Fuck Wal-Mart. I'm not buying from them.

It's a known fact that rednecks love Wal-Mart!!

:o

True! Not just the misguided ones. :lol:

Virtually all low income people love Wal-Mart because they are cheaper most of the time. I disapprove of their slave labor, import everything from China business model. The program on PBS the other night said 80% of what Wal-Mart sells is made in China.

I couldn't disagree more unless you define misguided rednecks as low income people of all colors.

or how about "misguided rednecks and other low income people of all colors."

In their early days, they played upon the "All American Made" products tag-line (of course, those days are over). You act as though my comment was some sort of exclusive remark that ONLY rednecks were involved. You're mistaken.

Learn to read.

In any event, you're right, they appeal to low income families. However, that is absolutely irrelevant to my point.

The bottom line is their methods of business are anti-capitalism, and anti-economics.

It helps perpetuate the loss of manufacturing jobs in the U.S., destroys competition (which is a determinant of many factors of economics) and promotes slave labor.

Fuck Wal-Mart.  I'm not buying from them.

I agree - I boycott Walmart based on principle. However, I would buy from that asshole Redneck of ours any day of the week, or Ken, our resident iconoclast.

Non-misguided Redneck? That's an oxymoron.

If that is true then you are hearby penalized. Since redneck = misguided you get -2 points for using the same word twice.

However, I have heard rumors that 1 or 2 rednecks voted for Kerry. If true, that would confirm that there is the posibility of a misguided redneck. I believe that they are few and far between.

I sleep well knowing that 51% of the people in the U.S.A. are rednecks. :bigsmile:

Fuck Wal-Mart.  I'm not buying from them.

I agree - I boycott Walmart based on principle. However, I would buy from our lovable Redneck any day of the week, or Ken, our resident iconoclast.

I buy VERY little at Wal-Mart for the same reason. I agree with everything Ken said earlier except "they appeal to misguided rednecks". I wish that was the only group to which they appealed. If that were the case they would not have much business since there are not that many of us around.

The reality is that Wal-Mart appeals to anyone looking for low prices and low prices only. Generally I think that is low income people of every color and cheap skates of every income level.

Dude, you call me an ass**** one more time and I will erase your name from "The List". :lol:

If that is true then you are hearby penalized. Since redneck = misguided you get -2 points for using the same word twice.

I disagree, I get an A for effort. I have to put up with so much stupid. I could just as easily pull the ole' "atop the clock tower" and start picking off Rednecks instead of trying to define their idiocy.

I suppose this means I’m not completely nihilistic.

However, I’m approaching it.

Is he stump broke? blink.gif

I doubt it. Not many stumps in Californy!!

He will be when I get through with him. :o

Ken, you still get an "A". Your score was lowered to 98 from 100 due to your being redundant and saying "misguided redneck" when in your own admission all rednecks are misguided.

It's funny how Wal-Mart can sell M rated games and rated R movies......both have possibilities of swearing, nudity, and other "adult content".....pff....and when it comes to music they have to be squeaky "Christian" clean....goddamn i hate when stuff like this goes down...