Wal-Mart Sued Over Evanescence CD Lyrics

Ken, you still get an "A". Your score was lowered to 98 from 100 due to your being redundant and saying "misguided redneck" when in your own admission all rednecks are misguided.

I was defining the redundancy, so it doesn't count.

I get a perfect score, as always.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ken: 'If you're a redneck, you've obviously crossed into the realm of extreme stupidity (in my definition or redneck)'

HAH! HAHAHAHAHA! you've obviously not met anyone like pet man who is a proud redneck and can top any IQ test anywhere (if that obsolete misguided shit is used)...keep on generalising or else shut the fuck up about me when i do.

it's occurred many times that you only say this bullshit to incite...or for whatever other reason, attempting to get more people to post disagreeing w/your shit. :lol:

method, if you mean like sometimes i copy and sometimes i put a blockquote (when y'hit the 'quote' button), well, when i come to beatking i open a (firefox) tab w/the page of new posts. then when on a topic, if i see something i wanna quote, depending upon how many other tabs i have open, i'll either hit the 'quote' button or just copy.

it's a holdover from my PC days cause even though i used firefox, too many tabs would crash the fucker.

gah...is that what you meant, i hope?

'quoting tactics' :lol: i love it.

ken: 'If you're a redneck, you've obviously crossed into the realm of extreme stupidity (in my definition or redneck)'

HAH! HAHAHAHAHA! you've obviously not met anyone like pet man who is a proud redneck and can top any IQ test anywhere (if that obsolete misguided shit is used)...keep on generalising or else shut the fuck up about me when i do.

We dont personally attack other members at Beatking

post-23-1102909819.gif

you talking to me? if so, i'm like Bart, writing it on the blackboard, sir. let's hope i remember after i'm done.

Dude! :lol: (i'm ba-aaack!) hee hee.

i went off to take a dump on some different boards....y'know, my daily routine is like it takes me about 3, 4 hours to wake up so i use this time to leave my mark wherever, usually once a day. but that day, i saw the Dude's mail/post and LMAO and had to come back to shi-i mean, reload. happy you asked? :lol:

hahahaha, look everybody: the Dude's still up! :lol:

(as in 'awake', ok?)

yes it does! cause like, y'know, i might get hit by an aeroplane or something...y'never know what might come flying through the window. so lesson learnt is DO IT NOW! :lol:

yes it does! cause like, y'know, i might get hit by an aeroplane or something...y'never know what might come flying through the window. so lesson learnt is DO IT NOW! :lol:

Better to airplanethat thang than get hit by one :lol:

would you believe me if i said i still can't roll a fucking joint? ('s why i use a pipe). but it's a huge expense to buy tailor-mades around here (one fucking pack is like 6, 7 quid=11-14$) so i bought loose tobacco and have been practising rolling our own for a few days....it's not going too well.