my country turns into a hell!

megabitch

At this moment things seem to get out of controll!

One week ago some extreem islamitic idiot killed TV-personality, who was famous for the many times he offended the moslims.

Thereafter several mosques and islamitic schools were set on fire, which was answered by setting 4 christian churches in flames.

And at this moment something very freightening is happening in The Hague, knowbody seems to know exactly what. There has been an explosion, 3 policemen were hurt, the aerea is closed, as well as the sky above The Hague, there are no planes allowed......

This is leading streight to a civil war and I am very scared!

Everybody seems to hate one another!

I do not want to join them and I do not know what I could do about that!

Somebody has to call a halt to this!

It's just the reactions after the murder of the director. Everything will cool down like it happened in Austria a few years ago when they voted that racist idiot Haider for president.

Dutch people are not extremists and this will stop in a matter of days but it's really sad to see this happening in the Netherlands, one of the most open minded coumtries in the world.

It is a pitty you do not read Dutch, Method.

You should read the forums!!!!!

Holland is no longer what is was. It is 'we' against 'them'. No longer open minds....

Polls have been held and it seems that 40% of the Dutch hopes that moslims do no longer feel themselves welcome in the Netherlands.

I hope I make myself clear: it is not the few islamitic idiots that scare me, it is the large group of Dutch idiots that make me freightened.

And every new happening makes the controversions larger and more vicious.

I thank you for your optimistic words, but I fear that before things calm down, a lot of unpleasant things happen.

Dutch people are not extremists and this will stop in a matter of days but it's really sad to see this happening in the Netherlands, one of the most open minded coumtries in the world.

Absolutely.

I hope this passes quickly Megabitch and I hope you keep yourself safe until it does.

"Van Gogh may not have survived," warned the Dutch daily De Stem, "but his dedication to freedom of speech should survive, and you cannot defend that freedom with violence against a whole group".

The daily De Volkskrant meanwhile said Muslims "will have to accept that, in a democracy, religion, too, is open to criticism - this applies to Islam no less than to Christianity".

Source

Lets hope it calms down.

what redneck, method, shawn and amber said. (still shocked it happened in holland, of all places!)

Thank you all. After what has happened yesterday, the holdup of two terrorists (they say but it is not jet confirmed) by hundreds of policemen and parts of the army and so on, it seems quiet.......

I hope everybody is shocked and stops now....

but it is way to early to tell.

I'm always up to date on situations like this and after reading the news today I really think this is a temp situation. The Prime Minister called for an immidiate meeting and everybody in the country thinks that this is way overboard. There will always be voices that don't like "the others" but they will have to shut up for the good of the country. The Netherlands can't afford all this shit. It has always been a neutral bunch and they plan to stay that way.

Meth I hope it stays that way also. We have a very personal affinity with the Dutch here, and as i know you are far from stupid, you probably know why. This is not the way im used to seeing my dutch friends, and im truly praying that this soon stops. Im also very concerned about the Dutch friends I know, and those that im getting to know here. After the second world war we had many from Holland settle here, and the affinity for their homeland has enveloped many of us. Me hopes for peace for my friends.

Major shit happening in Europe lately. The Austrians voted a racist for president, the french far right party got 18%, the german neonazis got a big percentage and now this.

I'm pretty certain this is a temp situation cause we have no time to spend on shit like this.

I'll repeat my previous statement. The 21st century did not start good at all. We have to kick those religious bastards out. The US chose to keep this for a bit more but I'm sure this will end in 4 years for them

Recently we got information that makes me grin a little: :P

Those two men that were cought after a 14 hour operation in the Hague, appear to be no maroque people at all: One of them has only the Dutch nationality and the other one has one parent from Holland and one from the USA. From him we know that he has turned to the islam recently.

For one reason or another I am pleased, (it istoo early in the morning to think clear.)

I hated the idea that it were Maroque people, because they already are disciminated as it is now.

I hope that knowing this, makes 'my?' people stop setting mosques on fire.....

Hey Method, you forgot to mention something very possitive:

Belgium forbidded the extreem-right party: 'Vlaams Blok', this week!

Please, let us not forget: No one had the opportunity to chose their own cradle!

Edited by megabitch

BNP (British National Party) is making gains here as well. People don't believe the extreme things they say (the worst being that muslims are around because the religion promotes rape), but the votes for these extreme parties is just because people want to protest the system. People don't want the BNP to have any power, but a vote for them is a request to the government to tighten the immigration policy.

People are told to protest at the ballot box, so they are.

true malicious but sometimes those dudes get elected. Those examples I mentioned above have huge percentages or are in office.

Greece also has some several extremists but they don't get any votes or very few

Video

This is the movie that some suspect he was killed over.

From iFilm:

Dutch filmmaker Theo van Gogh (yes, that van Gogh) was assassinated November 2, 2004, by a 26-year-old extremist Muslim of Dutch-Moroccan descent. The current theory is that he was taken down for his critical look at the treatment of Muslim women. It's not a documentary, but a metaphorical look at the harsh realities of their lives. (In English with Dutch subtitles.)

What Does "Sacrilege" Mean in a Free Society?

One of our Muslim viewers shared his opinion on this film: "We, the Muslims, aren't outraged by the supposed 'message' of the film, but by the disrespect of the Holy Quran, which has hurt us so much. ...did they have to write the verses of Quran on the nude body of a female? ...Muslims cannot even touch the holy Quran, let alone read it, without proper ablution... One has to be properly dressed, and treat [it] with utmost respect. It cannot be placed on the ground. If the holy book is old and worn out it cannot be just dumped into the bin. ...I want to ask you, does freedom of expression mean hurting people's feelings? If yes, then Ayan and Gogh have hurt the feelings of a billion people around the world."

From a Dutch citizen living in the U.S.:

"Submission is about domestic abuse of women in Muslim households. The film makes it very clear that the Koran does not promote that kind of abuse. ...I can only think of the millions of women suffering verbal and physical abuse in the name of a religion whose origins (the Koran) did not set out to hurt them."

Yes, that is (partly) true....

what the paper does NOT tell you is

that Van Gogh made this film for and with a woman from Somalië, who has been 'circumsized' (which means her clitorus has been removed)

They do these things in Somalië........ :wub:

But that does NOT give this woman the right to blame the whole Islam community for that and even less to offend the many Turquish and Marroquan people who live in our country!!! :reallymad:

This woman is a in the Netherlands as a fugitive, but here she has to be very well protected as well (with MY money!!!). She fled for an aranged marriage, but now she faces a danger, far more evil!

My mother used to say: If you get in a fight, everywhere you go, it might be time to look in a miror..... :rolleyes:

Theo van Gogh chose the side of this Hirchi Ali (that's her name).

And they killed him (first??) because that woman is to well defended (with MY money!!) :reallymad:

What happened is a real disaster for the islamic people, who were integrating very nice in our country.......... , amongst whom I have many friends!