who?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. who?

• Bush
    • Kerry
    • other

if only!

Hmmm, let's see...

Am I better of today economically under Bush? Is our country's economic health better?

Have we curtailed the terrorist threat by invading Iraq? Have we improved relations with other nations around the world. Is the world a safer place? Do we have more or less freedom today?

Is our Health Care system or educational system better?

Is our environment better?

Since the answer is No to all the above, can any of the Bush supporters tell me why I

should support him?????????????????????

And wil the five people who voted Other, please tell me who they voting for and why?

I marked "other" for the sake of not voting for the other two. Most likely it will be Nader. Or maybe Gary Coleman.

Ultimately that will mean a vote for George Bush since Nader's campaign is largely funded by Republicans to take votes away from Kerry

I agree with the Dude; Nader is a wasted vote.

I see it like this........

Bush is a huge avalanche of feces. You're running from the shit but its gaining fast! Quick, you need to vote for that third party candidate because you can't stand those fucking democrats either!

Ahh, off in the distance is what appears to be a twinkling light! Could it be? Yes, the third party candidate! Here, you'll cast your vote.............AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG, that's not a twinkling light of hope, it's a black hole, and his name is Ralph Nader! You just voted for the Republican insurance candidate, effectively voting for Bush! (Let’s face reality, Nader isn't getting elected. In fact, thanks to the electoral college of bullshit, he won’t even "win a state").

Besides, do you know all about Nader's supposed policies (as much as Bush and Kerry)?

Do you know anything about HIM at all, especially concerning the major issues?

Oh how I wish there were more than just the choices available. This year and this year only, I will vote for John Kerry. Hopefully by next time, we’ll have run out of bullshit extremist Republicans as presidential choices.

If John McCain was running for president against Kerry, I would probably vote for him, but of course, Bush had him “taken care of”.

I agree with the Dude; Nader is a wasted vote. 

Oh how I wish there were more than just the choices available.  This year and this year only, I will vote for John Kerry.  Hopefully by next time, we’ll have run out of bullshit extremist Republicans as presidential choices.

If John McCain was running for president against Kerry, I would probably vote for him, but of course, Bush had him “taken care of”.

My point exactly

John Kerry is running against a president with the worst first term record in history in virtually every major area, yet Kerry is already toast due to his poor choice of campaign leadership, his own lack of charisma, and, primarily, due to Republican attacks by the thoroughly discredited Swiftboat Veterans group. The TV networks, all of them (not just Fox), carried enormous coverage of what that group was selling, yet carried only a spoonful of the factual evidence proving that everything they claimed was false and undocumented. The bulk of Americans, who either get their news in quick hits from TV or from conservative radio, were never exposed to the extent of slander employed by this Republican-fronted group. The sad truth is that until the Democrats get down in the mud and play the Republican smear game, which both Bush presidents used to great success, then essentially this country will be governed by only Republicans. Sharpen those claws for 2008, Hillary.....

Well, I don't know about the rest of ya'll but I'd rather give a rim job to a bull than watch GWB ruin this country any further. I was disgusted with Clinton when he left office. The way he handled his job and atrocities like the Oklahoma City Bombinb, Columbine, and Waco was just appaulling. With the compliant, destructively inaccurate reporting by the corporate press, I was dumbfounded as to how things could get worse. Well, Bush upped the ante. The man is in a bubble that keeps him completely removed from anything he's not supposed to hear. He's the most manipulated president in history. If I didn't hate his policies so much, I'd probably feel sorry for him. As it stands my true feelings towards him are not something that would be appropriate to post in this forum. Especially in wake of the Patriot Act.

obviously Beatking is filled with democrats cause Newsweek reports an 11 point Bush lead

Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of Americans...in the middle of the Watergate scandal, containing many forms of Republican law-breaking ( burglary, wiretapping and campaign violations) authorized by the White House, Republican President Richard Nixon got 61% of the votes (including my first vote) in the election that year. Nixon was the godfather of Republican corruption, and this Bush administration has picked up the baton that the nixon people dropped on the way to jail and disgrace.

Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of Americans...in the middle of the Watergate scandal, containing many forms of Republican law-breaking (from burglary, wiretapping and campaign violations) authorized by the White House, Republican President Richard Nixon got 61% of the votes (including my first vote) in the election that year. Nixon was the godfather of Republican corruption, and this Bush administration has picked up the baton that the nixon people dropped on the way to jail and disgrace.

different times then man. People only had a few papers a sources to find the truth. A limited number of papers and a few of tv channels. Good times for propaganda. It wasn't the people's fault (in a way).

Today there is no excuse for not finding the truth cause you have about 10000000 ways to read the news from all sides. Misleading the public is quite impossible now but only if people WANT to find the truth.

different times then man. People only had a few papers a sources to find the truth. A limited number of papers and a few of tv channels. Good times for propaganda. It wasn't the people's fault (in a way).

Today there is no excuse for not finding the truth cause you have about 10000000 ways to read the news from all sides. Misleading the public is quite impossible now but only if people WANT to find the truth.

The voters have become polarized because of the advent of conservative extremists who dominate radio ( Rush Limbaugh and many like him) and TV (Fox news). Because the last couple of generations eschew newspapers and other media which give in-depth news reports, the news is of the quick-hit variety which emphasizes viewpoints more than fact. Few voters go beyond getting Limbaugh's "All the news you need to know" or Fox TV's "Fair and balanced news", which are conservative talking points.