How sexy is your accent?

Umma

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a mic either, so I'll attempt to type my accent. Dude has talked to me, so he can judge whether I get it right....

Howdy y'all, mighty glad to be typin' to ya today from Looeyville, Kentucky USA. The weather is godawful wet for the end of July and ah can't keep the doggone yard mowed enough...'bout the time ah turn mah back it starts rainin' agin. Baseball games are gettin' washed out here 'cause all the fields are under water. Ah hate that, fer sure.

Think Northeastern United States. Think non-ebonic. Think non-"long island".

Same. I'm told I have a radio voice, whatever the hell that means...

I'm accentless if there is such a thing...grew up in New Mexico and now live in AZ...no accents here...at least for white people. Hispanics have their trademark accent.

Well...once I get back to AZ in a couple weeks i'll post some ASUspeak

oh, and Umma....love your accent

:wub:

I don't have a mic either, so I'll attempt to type my accent. Dude has talked to me, so he can judge whether I get it right....

Howdy y'all, mighty glad to be typin' to ya today from Looeyville, Kentucky USA. The weather is godawful wet for the end of July and ah can't keep the doggone yard mowed enough...'bout the time ah turn mah back it starts rainin' agin. Baseball games are gettin' washed out here 'cause all the fields are under water. Ah hate that, fer sure.

Koop's drawl is more subtle than this..i would call his voice southern urbane

Think Northeastern United States.  Think non-ebonic.  Think non-"long island".

I have no idea what that means.... considering all those accents are foreign to me... so please demonstrate ...

Same. I'm told I have a radio voice, whatever the hell that means...

forget the sound file... gimme your phone number :bigsmile:

I'm accentless if there is such a thing...grew up in New Mexico and now live in AZ...no accents here...at least for white people. Hispanics have their trademark accent.

Well...once I get back to AZ in a couple weeks i'll post some ASUspeak

oh, and Umma....love your accent

:wub:

As far as the rest of the world is concerned.... you have an accent...

look forward to hearing you ASU :)

I think Koops drawl would be grand... specially if he wears that kilt.

:lol: wow a kilt, where :lol::lol::lol:

I don't have a mic either.......... :lol:

Lets see, i'm 50% California and 50% Texas :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

That must be some strange accent.......

:lol::lol: just can't place it :lol::lol:

:lol: wow a kilt, where :lol::lol::lol:

I don't have a mic either.......... :lol:

Lets see, i'm 50% California and 50% Texas :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

That must be some strange accent.......

:lol::lol: just can't place it :lol::lol:

kilt :bigsmile:

http://www.beatking.com/forums/index.php?s...indpost&p=13341

I'm beginning to think American technology is somewhat lacking.... nobody has a mic??

Don't trust him Umma. He will phone you then leave you. That's how liberals are. :)

Too late Redneck.... he's got me mesmerised with that radio voice of his.

You'll just have to shoot him :lol:

I have no idea what that means.... considering all those accents are foreign to me... so please demonstrate ...

Well, I see your angle, but you'll be saddend to know I have no mic and cannot demonstrate.

Now, if you're still wondering, think "Al Gore", think most "white males" in hollywood, think anything but ebonics or a "southern US accent" (example George Bush).