bush in wifebeater at window

slum_goddess

our classless preznit was caught on camera and filmed in his wifebeater undershirt the other night in ireland. and here's the photo that the whitehouse tried to suppress.

in other news, here's proof positive the prez doesn't know what day it is (scroll down to mid-article).

(please someone move this to an appropriate place or delete it if it's already onboard)

I don't particularly like Bush's thought processes, or the job he has done as president.

I will say this though; besides security concerns, who gives a shit if someone took a picture of him through the window wearing a white undershirt?

I mean, what's the problem or significance of that?

Actually, I don’t see it as a security flaw either. If someone wanted to shoot Bush, wouldn’t they wait until he’s outside? Even with an added security presence for a predictble showing of Bush, someone could get better shot at him outside than through the window.

The authorities were not amused, and apparently made their feelings known to the cameraman involved.

"He'll probably be sent to Guantanamo Bay now," joked a fellow cameraman.

:rotfl:

besides security concerns, who gives a shit if someone took a picture of him through the window wearing a white undershirt?

I mean, what's the problem or significance of that?

I was just about to post the same thing. (In fact a lot of people have been posting what I wanted to say before I got the chance lately)

I can understand the security reason's to an extent, but c'mon, who cares what he wears to bed, or if he was caught looking out a window. He may be the president but I didnt know he was required to sleep in a windowless basement in a suit at all times.

I'd be a little concerned if he were running around the place naked but standing by a window in pajamas doesnt deserve this much press.

That's not even a friggen wifebeater. It has short sleeves on it.

And what's the big f'in deal? If I was president I wouldn't change the way I dress. Especially in my room. I also wouldn't show that I'm afraid to get shot by sticking my head out a window. :bigsmile:

Edited by HolyLiaison

a thong! LMFAO! i dint understand the furor either until the other night when i read that the whitehouse has suppressed the photo. then of course, i just HAD to find it, to see for myself, figuring if the current admin doesn't want people to see it, then...y'know, there must be something worth seeing.

what i don't get is it appears that he's snuck between the curtains and the window. what in hell was he doing there?

HolyLiaison you're right--it's not a wifebeater (much to my disappointment; my BF called me on the same). but if i scrunch up my eyes, it kind of looks like it could be...almost (and i like the sound of 'wifebeater at the window').

what i don't get is it appears that he's snuck between the curtains and the window. what in hell was he doing there?

Maybe fixing his thong? :lol:

Maybe fixing his thong? :lol:

:rofl: That was absolutely uncalled for! :rofl:

Ok, since i've had this question bottled up for about 3 years now, i'll ask the fine, upstanding members of the BeatKing community.

Why do they call it a "wifebeater"?

I can only imagine, but I just need to know specifically how that term was coined and why, if anyone knows..

"wifebeater shirts"? Once upon a time, they were called "A-shirts" when they were white articles of men's underwear. Then they graduated to "tank tops", then "muscle shirts." Finally — reinforcement of stereotypes and glorification of a particularly ugly form of violence --> "wifebeater". If you could imagine the scum of the earth beating his helpless wife what would he be wearing? If it was my imagination doing the work--- he'd be wearing a ketchup and grease stained "A-shirt" :bigsmile:

Edited by joeyz

- he'd be wearing a ketchup and grease stained "A-shirt" :bigsmile:

:lol: LMFAO! don't forget the holes, there have to be holes.

"wifebeater shirts"

i'd imagine it has roots in the wardrobe of one stanley kowalski, in a play called a streetcar named desire, but that's just conjecture

So Bush is at the window in his wifebeater shirt, thinking of Hilary, and saying these words:

.... She is as famous in Laurel as if she was the President of the United States, only she is not respected by any party.

"wifebeater shirts"

i'd imagine it has roots in the wardrobe of one stanley kowalski, in a play called a streetcar named desire, but that's just conjecture

Ironically enough, nate, Marlon Brando has died today at age 80. Here's a review of A Streetcar Named Desire followed by the death report.

http://www.suntimes.com/ebert/ebert_review.../11/888889.html

FAMILY MEMBERS SAY BRANDO DIED IN HOSPITAL...

[CBS 5 News, Phoenix)--The man called the greatest actor of all time has died. CBS 5 News has learned Marlon Brando passed away Thursday in Los Angeles. Brando may be best known for his roles in "The Godfather" and "On the Waterfront". He won oscars for his work in those 2 films. The cause of death is still unknown. Marlon Brando was 80 years old...