Bombardier Is Going Away

Bombardier

Yes, that's right. I'm taking a leave-of-absense from the forum.

I've got some priorities in my life that require my upmost attention. After graduating college, my ever evolving priority list has changed as my time has got to be devoted elsewhere.

This is not necessarily a final goodbye. i may return someday when I find myself and am certain that I am on top of my priorities (and not vice versa ;) )

I want to thank the BeatKing community for taking me in and I have enjoyed being here.

Thanks,

-Bombardier

Golly! It wouldn't take much time to just stop by and post a lick or two every couple days. I hate to see you go. You have my sincere best wishes at whatever you do. Congratulations on your accomplishments and good luck in the future. :good job:

your anti-liberal friend

Reddest neck of em all

Redneck4sure

p.s. If you are not here........we gonna talk about you! You need to pop in to defend yourself!

We'll keep a chair in the front row for you, Bomba. You're doing the right thing....life priorities always come before internet activities.

Wasnt too long ago that BF did that--we kept his chair warm, too.l

Well, I guess we gotta get this goodbye party going until the next reunion... :jammintwo: :jammin: :strumma: The world is your oyster - knock em dead :bigsmile:

Good luck Bombadier! Your contribution to BK will be sorely missed, but I totally understand and encourage you to take of your real-life stuff, which is how we keep a roof a over our heads and our computers.

I have been less active the last few days myself, for the same reason.

There is a big wide world lit up by something other than a computer monitor! Lets all enjoy it!

And when you can, drop in here once in while and let us know you are still above ground taking nourishment :bigsmile: