Congrats MaliciousIntent On Your CollegeGraduation

DudeAsInCool

WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOO--HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :good job: :dancin: :Here's to you: :dancin: :frog: :frog: :frog: :dancin: :Here's to you: :dancin: :jammintwo: :jammin:

From one recent college graduate to another,

Congratulations!!!!!

Let's get the party rolling again!!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

:good job: :good job: :good job: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :dancin: :dancin: :dancin: :dancin:

:Here's to you:

:Here's to you: :Here's to you: :Here's to you: :Here's to you:

Wow. :wacko:

What a banner friggin year. I'm not kidding, look at all the good people that have graduated this year. And Malicious Intent too! ;)

Congratulations sir....excelsior!

Wow - thank you everyone!

I probably made a mistake with the dates I gave to DAIC. I finsihed my exams at the end of May, I get my result tomorrow (2:2 :() and my graduation ceremony is this time next month.

Todays as good a day as any to celebrate!

:frog: DRINKS ON ME THE SECOND I FIND A JOB! :frog:

You had said the 16th, so i assumed if you're finals were done, and that it was this month. My bad. But hey, you can celebrate for the next 30 days until the coronation, because for all intents and purposes, you are done with school...

C O N G R A T S, again! :good job:

Yay!! :good job: :dancin: :Here's to you: :good job: :frog: :drunk: :party: :frog: :dancin: :Here's to you: :thumpin:

Give yourself a pat on the back.

I GOT A 2:1!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

/me looks down from the top of the world!!

Now if you will excuse me - I have got some celebratory drinking to do! :D :D :D :D

Eat, drink and be merry today....for tomorrow you may be working.

I GOT A 2:1!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

/me looks down from the top of the world!!

A 3-some? Or is that a marking system I don't understand?