Teachers Needed

Chiana

Hey Everyone, I still havent made a School Board yet but we are gathering a Teachers List and we need teachers. You can teach Science, Mathamatics, Sex-Ed and lots more. English, Literature and also Writing Classes. Webmatery like HTML, php, javascript and many more.

So if you wanna be a teacher, Post here and PM me for Temperary Teachers Lounge Link. :bigsmile:

Would you really want some of these people teaching things like sex-ed? :)

There is this guy, CSSDude I know who might be interested lol

Hey Everyone, I still havent made a School Board yet but we are gathering a Teachers List and we need teachers. You can teach Science, Mathamatics, Sex-Ed and lots more. English, Literature and also Writing Classes. Webmatery like HTML, php, javascript and many more.

So if you wanna be a teacher, Post here and PM me for Temperary Teachers Lounge Link. :bigsmile:

good post :)

its nice to see something like this, its very uplifting!

alot of what i see, is not very good, very negative and depressing, whether its world news (real world)or stuff from other forums.

its nice to see something positive for a change, and your post struck me that way!

you are trying to do some good, and thats a very cool thing :)

i wish you the very best of luck, and i hope your dreams come true! :)

Ok--I will offer to take on one student, and only one student, for a tutorial on screenwriting. The course shall be titled The Basic Elements of Screenwriting, and requires reading two short texts, and writing 30 pages, or the first act of a screenplay, after the basic idea is approved. Topics will include Premise/Concept, Creating Character, Inner and Outer Conflict, Dialogue, Basic Structure, Turning Points, Openings and Endings.

The basic idea must be about something that aspires to improve or comments on the human condition. Any genre. If more than one person signs up, I will choose the student based upon the merits of their idea. You can say that the teacher is a Hollywood professional who has worked with beginners as well as Academy Award Winning writers. The course will be ten weeks and structured, with ten 30 minute Q & A sessions over the internet. The relationship could lead to management if the student shows professional promise, but no guarantees. Last but not least the course offering is offered on behalf of Beatking in conjunction with your program with a bias going to a worthy Beatking member, if one so aspires to write.

If your program gets off the ground, when do you see the course taking place. I need to know in advance so I adjust my schedule accordingly, if there's interest...

Ok--I will offer to take on one student, and only one student, for a tutorial on screenwriting. The course shall be titled The Basic Elements of Screenwriting, and requires reading two short texts, and writing 30 pages, or the first act of a screenplay, after the basic idea is approved. Topics will include Premise/Concept, Creating Character, Inner and Outer Conflict, Dialogue, Basic Structure, Turning Points, Openings and Endings.

The basic idea must be about something that aspires to improve or comments on the human condition. Any genre. If more than one person signs up, I will choose the student based upon the merits of their idea. You can say that the teacher is a Hollywood professional who has worked with beginners as well as Academy Award Winning writers. The course will be ten weeks and structured, with ten 30 minute Q & A sessions over the internet. The relationship could lead to management if the student shows professional promise, but no guarantees. Last but not least the course offering is offered on behalf of Beatking in conjunction with your program with a bias going to a worthy Beatking member, if one so aspires to write.

If your program gets off the ground, when do you see the course taking place. I need to know in advance so I adjust my schedule accordingly, if there's interest...

awww,

thats a start! :)

if you can help just 1, its worth it!

That's quite an offer Dude! :good job: Chiana, if you keep getting offers like that, then your going to have a heck of a faculty.